Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

i need one pink vinyl and one blue vinyl

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

the chord progression in Blue Banister swarms me with a feeling like i'm being submerged in water, baptized by her vocals

it also feels like she's gonna go harder in the song?  the way she is  almost* shouting when she sings "take awayyyy my pain"

I hope Dealer is on this album

exactly, if she’s already desperately yelling a line in the opening verse I think the song can only build up to something grander 

my grandma used to work for interscope so i'll ask her for info when i get the chance:oprah3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

i'm still on the delusion train about there being 2 different albums (even though it won't fucking happen)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

Me too, and I’m on the delusion train that Lana will drop BB on Friday :crai:

lets go sis, we're going to clown town 

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

everyone is expecting mike dean give some hip-hop to this next record, but in my opinion, I think he will do something different from that, because lana is lana. I'm just expecting more significant presence of percussion instruments, maybe something like the trip hop from ''dark but just a game'' on the verses.

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

1 minute ago, lizzyschemtrails said:

I cannot stop watching the snippet. I cannot stop watching the snippet. I cannot stop watching the snippet. I cannot stop watching the snippet. I cannot stop watching the snippet. :xcry:

im trying to control myself because i put too much expectations, the way i got crazy with white mustang snippet and turned out that it was a 2 min song with an incomplete chorus :flop:

On 3/21/2021 at 7:45 AM, Diamantes WILD said:

the album makes me think of johnny rockets burgers american diners. malt shakes. which then makes me think drugstore cowboy italian alloy classical american. sweet delicious sweet tart da da da da da bb i'm a forlorn fire n m what u desire like a siren in the night us against the world knock me down got me in the back of ur ca ca ca caaaaar 

nd of course Serene Queen, Kill Kill. is this gonna be like a BTD to Paradise 2.0 kinda thing? hm hm lets find out 

Sir, you might just be a prophet!

I think the song is going to be beautiful, cinematic, sad and happy all at once. It sounds like she really just wants that true, simple, ideal relationship (talking about house chores, having children), and she’s desperately asking this guy (Clay) to do it all for her, and also “take away her pain” (obviously the “house chores” can be both literal and metaphorical). She’s asking him to be that guy for her. It’s a true love song. Also relates to the ideas within COTCC about her escaping, running away from fame, and settling into a normal life. This is the perfect continuation from that record if she decides to go down this path!

The lyrics also remind me of Venice Bitch, in particular the lyrics, “give me hallmark, one dream, one life, one lover - paint me happy and blue”. Again, she’s talking about that idealistic ‘white picket fence’ life she wishes to build with someone, and the colour blue also plays into it thematically. 

i really want there to be 2 more albums in june and july but i know i'm being unrealistic lmaooo

but really tho like.... in the sense of being a lana stan, if it weren't for the pandemic and lana not being able to tour, we wouldn't be getting 2 albums this year so there's a bright side to the pandemic i guess... let me live in saying that, i've been trying to see the bright side of only allowing myself to go out on the weekends to only like 2-3 places maximum so i have a less chance to catch it for the past year and this is the best thing to happen during the pandemic (other than trump being FIYAD)

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i really want there to be 2 more albums in june and july but i know i'm being unrealistic lmaooo

but really tho like.... in the sense of being a lana stan, if it weren't for the pandemic and lana not being able to tour, we wouldn't be getting 2 albums this year so there's a bright side to the pandemic i guess... let me live in saying that, i've been trying to see the bright side of only allowing myself to go out on the weekends to only like 2-3 places maximum so i have a less chance to catch it for the past year and this is the best thing to happen during the pandemic (other than trump being FIYAD)

i love to hear any kind of body of work of her because its the only way that she can truly show her mind. But i miss so bad her performances, i was a moment in all albums tho.

All my fine china and blue banisters 

My white horses and my husband who said 

he would give me children and take away the paaaain 

Just now, GrenadineGrass said:

i love to hear any kind of body of work of her because its the only way that she can truly show her mind. But i miss so bad her performances, i was a moment in all albums tho.

honestly because i can't go to a lot of her shows and haven't seen her live, i've only ever seen her live stuff on youtube, i personally don't feel like i'm missing too much (especially because the set lists don't change much)

but i would love to hear some cocc songs live though. i think some of those live would be amazing

giphy.gif