Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

mike liked a tweet under this saying to add guitars 

I couldn’t listen it this the guitar is driving me crazy. But if it was good guitar it would be an improvement 

15 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

girl it's just a concept... it doesn't have to be fully mastered produced reworked it's literally an idea

ok? still doesn’t sound good

4 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

this fandom is just so ???? they whine and cry about lana doing anything remotely country but then go and country-fy the songs themselves ???  :blanche7: 

this definitely isn't country....

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

mike liked a tweet under this saying to add guitars 

Hold on... this instantly elevates the song from a 7/10 to 10/10 :oprah2: giving me Flipside / Pretty When You Cry

Wildflower Wildfire is perfect the way it is - the intro giving u underwater vibes and the contemplative nature of the lyrics it's pure beauty :wub:

why do i feel like this album will be a mess? there’s not a single good indicator or omen for now, her silence is deafening and can’t be good either…. god this will be ass won’t it ? :cryney2:

Just now, lanasbottom said:

why do i feel like this album will be a mess? there’s not a single good indicator or omen for now, her silence is deafening and can’t be good either…. god this will be ass won’t it ? :cryney2:

Zach Dawes will save the day trust :oprah3:

5 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

I feel like she wants to let the music speak for itself at this point tbh. the three singles she released were incredibly personal and revealing, and she still hasn't acknowledged their existence. 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

Zach Dawes will save the day trust :oprah3:

i remember a time where people said that about jack…the ptsd of it all IM SCARED GUYS :kum:

4 minutes ago, bigspender said:

I feel like she wants to let the music speak for itself at this point tbh. the three singles she released were incredibly personal and revealing, and she still hasn't acknowledged their existence. 

i think that too and its not necessarily the worst thing to do considering everyone gives her hate no mater what or how she says it. but i also think it’s risky af like who besides us will listen to the album if she doesn’t say anything about it? and the fact she can’t even talk/doesn’t want to about her art just seems so sad to me… people have to know she’s releasing great music so she has to say something (since her asshats of management and label won’t)   :crai:

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

i remember a time where people said that about jack…the ptsd of it all IM SCARED GUYS :kum:

bestie... Thunder and Text Book are clear indicators if anything :dua:

3 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

bestie... Thunder and Text Book are clear indicators if anything :dua:

you know what you’re right more thunder like soft rock whatever songs and less piano ballads here we go :beyonce:

Girl Lana if you're reading this pls announce something today. It's the Strawberry moon of 2021..rmbr you had a strawberry phone case when you covered ariana in the BBC lounge...

Pls lana.  Anything. Release date. Tracklist. Number of tracks. Producers. Collabs(hopefully 0.) Cover art. Genre. Snippets.