Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Also it just hit me that if she’s scrapped OG songs to add more recent ones then that means no jack all Mike omg

It's father's day in my country so best wishes daddy Mikey

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

18 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Also why didnt Jack put a story for her bday...he posted alot for her last bday :o

maybe they had a falling out? Hmm ?? but then it doesnt make sense for him to feature her on his record..unless it was already done long back..

he just had an interview talking about lana, pretty sure they're still friends

I feel like this is both the most exciting and the most dry prerelease 

On the one side, if it comes out July 4th, there was only 3 and a half months wait (Late March to early July) and we got 3 singles before the album came out, and all at once, on a random Thursday with no warning. Not to mention chemtrails just came out in March. And May was really fun with BOZ leaking info, the trio singles, and Mike heavily interacting with us. 

On the other side, Lana hasn’t said boo and has only posted a video snippet (that never released, and later deleted) and mentioned the three singles for like 2 hours, and hasn’t said anything about the album at all in like 2 months. 

Either way, album out in a week and a half :crying4:

"Don’t forget me"

5 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

he just had an interview talking about lana, pretty sure they're still friends

Yes... just odd that he didnt post anything tho. Maybe he busy with bleachers 

30 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Also why didnt Jack put a story for her bday...he posted alot for her last bday :o

maybe they had a falling out? Hmm ?? but then it doesnt make sense for him to feature her on his record..unless it was already done long back..

He commented on Rob's post

53 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

who was the person that predicted Thunder would be included because of the Mr Brightside line? and what was the reasoning for that bc they might’ve been onto something since BOZ confirmed ..

me, my reasoning was her referencing songs on the three singles + thunder 

7 minutes ago, not all who wander r lost said:

me, my reasoning was her referencing songs on the three singles + thunder 

Can you do that again :mj:

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I mean, Lust for Life has, among its 16 tracks, the masterpiece that is Heroin, running at 5:56, among many other great songs above 4 mins so not necessarily :dua: 

Unless Lana wants to jump in the terrible 2-min songs trend :bebe: 

In my opinion a good long song is when you don't feel like +6mins passed, for example I listened Heroin today and has no idea it's that long, same for Black Beauty (5min) and Cruel World that's almost 7 minds long(!!) . I didn't notice how long are her songs in until my friend pointed it out. Meanwhile I think that Venice Bitch is unnecessary long but don't @ me lol.

Hopefully she continues that unless she feels like dragging the songs just for the "atmosphere". I've already mentioned that Breaking Up Slowly is the only song from COCC that I genuinely like and replay and although it's abnormally short for Lana (barely 3mins) it's better than to drag it and turn it into background noise.

I don't think that she will ever be following the 2min song trend because she had 5-7 min songs when everyone was having 3-4min songs. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

If you listen to one track from COTCC per day, starting today, by the time you get to "For Free", we'll have LDR8 :oprah3::oprah:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

I’m really curious about what the album was retitled to. Blue Banisters really felt like a culmination point thematically and the sentiment was so fitting to be the title track - I wonder what changed. Hopefully we’ll find out in 11 days! 

5 hours ago, Diamantes WILD said:

lol i'm excited and bored at the same time 

the gemini energy yessss

4 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

if lana does not put cherry blossom on the album no point in life

I hope it is left off the album. if we get thunder AND cherry blossom, that's 5 songs we already have before the album comes out and i don't want that, i want all new stuff and not stuff from 5+ years ago

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

WW and Thunder on the same album would be (or is going to be) magic. They have a really similar vibe to them, and both remind me a bit of the FILY/The Greatest video for some reason. I'm looking forward to seeing the direction the album goes in considering the three singles + Thunder allegedly being on it 

imageproxy.jpg