Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

8 hours ago, Thoth said:

The fact that she talks about heat lightning in BB, where lightning appears so far away that you cannot hear the Thunder.

"You roll like thunder
When you come crashing in
Town ain't been the same
Since you left with all your friends"

"It's heat lightning

Cause there's a man that's in my past, there's a man that's still right here
He's real enough to touch and in my darkest nights
He's shinin'"

Wait omg what did i miss? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

30 minutes ago, VeniceBiatch said:

same. her covers don't really do anything for me. blue velvet and doin' time are nice but the rest i'd rather see an original song in their place

The thing that bothers me is that her covers always close the album and it’s a missed opportunity 

i'm eager to know - if the 3 tracks we got were the only ones that survived since she probably scrapped the rest... how will the "new" album be different from what she had in mind? how will the 3 songs fit each concept? will we ever hear the original LDR8? is this truly an _album_ or just a collection of songs? 

:krylie: i can't with her she stimulates my mind so much 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

OMG she has just posted again. The caption is the last stanza from "SportCruiser" what the fuck is going onnnn

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

OMG she has just posted again. The caption is the last stanza from "SportCruiser" what the fuck is going onnnn

Edit nvm I’m dumb i never read her poetry :awkney:

RVhKIwP.gif

Just now, mrborntolose said:

i wonder if BOZ knows anything about the cover art....

this is an interesting question bc if he's seen the tracklist wouldn't it be likely the artwork is already done too? or no?? ughhhh i need to know too omg

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 hours ago, bel air rose said:

OMFG who was the member that said lana has a song reference in every track so far, 

blue banisters: diamonds and rust 

textbook: old man river 

ww: comfortably numb and lithium 

that member literally predicted thunder and said how she references mr. brightside 

coincidence or an insider in our midst? :oprah3:

I'm not an insider but "not all who wander voodoo" is real :dua:

26 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

She seems to be in a good mood

You know what that means ladies and gays

Announcement coming soon before she goes to sleep :hype:

she always does that well I remember her doing that once anyways ANNOUNCEMENT SOON HOPEFULLY  :hype:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

the picture from Lana's birthday with the boobs makes me wonder if that energy she was radiating that day made her change the album. like she looked so happy and genuinely in a good place and if this was gonna be her revenge album but she changed the songs.... would that mean we're getting a happier album? i need tea boz come on spill what you know (give us the expected release date, album title, something P L Z)

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

the picture from Lana's birthday with the boobs makes me wonder if that energy she was radiating that day made her change the album. like she looked so happy and genuinely in a good place and if this was gonna be her revenge album but she changed the songs.... would that mean we're getting a happier album? i need tea boz come on spill what you know (give us the expected release date, album title, something P L Z)

yes boz needs to spill

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

I just saw Lana’s IG story. I only ever saw that Taurus emoji on some Grindr profile before so I literally thought it was a sideways 69 and didn’t know it’s a Taurus symbol. think I preferred it as a 69.

This era almost seems too good to be true. No delays, no leaks, no releasing half the album and a million snippets early, no QFTC, and only a few months of waiting which flew by. And Doja Cat is dropping Friday to tide me over until July 4. I am preparing for the worst and will try not to be too disappointed if it’s delayed. I would rather have something go wrong with the release than with the album itself. BoZ seems to suggest that it’s coming soon, but the scrapped tracks thing has me worried. 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdUvyabj/

theory from tiktok about the “6 trips to the moon and back for my poetry to arise” line from Lana’s post

A trip to the moon takes about 3 days according to google, and six trips to the moon would make 18 days

18 days from today would be July 10th

perhaps that will be the day her “poetry will arise” as in an album release or a poetry book release?

This is my fav prerelease because there are so many possibilities. July 4th doesn’t sound totally impossible, and post that date literally any day feels so plausible. I do think it’ll come this year, though I said the same about Chemtrails last year and we see how that worked out.