Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Just now, Surf Noir said:

if you think about it, a triple album could seriously happen if she releases another album later this year, if she can release an album in march & july, she could easily cook up something for the later months of the year :oopna:

manifesting :yesnod:

The cover album was a double one, I think? The country one and the folk one… For a December release, it could work… But let’s just wait for LDR8 to drop first, I guess.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

The cover album was a double one, I think? The country one and the folk one… For a December release, it could work… But let’s just wait for LDR8 to drop first, I guess.

i think the folk covers album & the country covers album are two separate albums, but if they're a double album... and if they release this year... this would be a year-long quadruple album release :tommy: :hype: 

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i think the folk covers album & the country covers album are two separate albums, but if they're a double album... and if they release this year... this would be a year-long quadruple album release :tommy: :hype: 

So far, we honestly can’t complain since Last September for new songs from her. True, Some weren’t as memorable as others and the lack of info for Chemtrails was tiresome, but overall, she is blessing us with many new projects.

Maybe she learnt from Chemtrails and instead of releasing an album because she had songs done she is releasing the album she really wants this time and that's why she scrapped the first songs she had.

And I say this as a Chemtrails stan but it's so clear that she had enough songs for an album last year and was like "ok fuck it, let's release this and move on" cause I'm sure Chemtrails was not the album she had in mind when she posted qftc. The delays didn't help either :eek:

giphy.gif

Can you imagine she posts the announcement a day before kinda Taylor-style???

My new album *insert title* out tomorrow. God bless and fuck off

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

1 hour ago, brandon said:

yeah most insiders are BS but Boz is pretty legit, has been super reliable in the past - but yeah him and eclipse are basically the only ones we should ever trust 

He's 100% legit but he also tends to throw his toys out of the pram at the slightest thing 

Also he said smthn about how he was surprised Dua was releasing an mv (? I forget) on July 6th "cos ... ?" which makes me think someone else is supposed to release on or around then

Anyway the fact that Nikki was at her party is worrisome because that probably means she's in LA to record with sis

:scoff:

Also I don't want Thunder on there; I want songs we haven't heard but if it IS on there we better get a 60s styled mv and that's final

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 minute ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

Also I don't want Thunder on there; I want songs we haven't heard

I agree that I just want new songs but also we can’t blame Lana for putting it there when it leaked? it might actually be her revenge xx

Also, imagine a BAR 2.0 where she ruins it ?

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I agree that I just want new songs but also we can’t blame Lana for putting it there when it leaked? it might actually be her revenge xx

Also, imagine a BAR 2.0 where she ruins it ?

Right I'm not blaming her but the fact remains I'd prefer a song I haven't heard :agree:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

Okay, so now we have:

[LEAKKKKKKK] Wildflower Wildfire Tracklist

1. Wildflower Wildfire

2. Blue Banisters

3. Looking for America

4. Cherry Blossom

5. Hallucinogenics

6. Season of the Witch

7. Textbook

8. Thunder

9. You'll Never Walk Alone