Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

9 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

BOZ wrote on Twitter:

"Ok you won this time but yall really gotta stop making news out of any random quote I post when I literally just enjoy the song" :kris:

so is it or is it not on the album :hoe:

She’s not including Summertime :thumb2:

but I wouldn’t even be mad if she did, I love it. :twirls:

I hope she says something soon:crying4:

1 minute ago, mlittle11 said:

Yes, it is 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

It is (probably) that tweet is old news lol - he even replied to someone clarifying that We got lucky this time - he just said he doesn’t always mean something everytime he tweets lyrics 

If Thunder really is on the album (the realist in me is saying it's not lol), then it'd be interesting to see if she'd rework it or just leave it as it is. Yosemite from what we know wasn't changed at all, but with TNBAR, the lyrics changed and the production didn't

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

thunder should have been on COCC. same with yes to heaven, starry eyed, and wild one 

anyways

retweet. would’ve improved the album drastically (not to mention add some length), i really don’t know why she didn’t add more songs but oh well i guess 

2 minutes ago, opheliaandthemotel said:

thunder should have been on COCC. same with yes to heaven, starry eyed, and wild one 

anyways

None of those songs belong on COTCC :rip::thumb2:

I wish she would take up an album track with an unreleased, but if it fits the album sound, it’ll be perfect. It feels like it could exist alongside Text Book

"Don’t forget me"

:pray2: lana del rey's critically acclaimed, 7th full studio album: thunder. raw lyrics, guitars, drums and synths by mike dean. 13 tracks + a cover of springsteen's i'm on fire. black & white album cover. red splatter vinyl, pink for uo exclusive. music video with question for the culture interlude without the names ofc. audience will be took back by her revenge, critics will trash her but the album will instantly be loved by the audience. in the next decades, she's praised for her aggressive art and her authentic emotions that she just expresses glamorously because she is a glamorous person. a classic.

:crai:a girl can dream right? 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

38 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

BOZ wrote on Twitter:

"Ok you won this time but yall really gotta stop making news out of any random quote I post when I literally just enjoy the song" :kris:

Wait how did we win? What did I miss? :creep:

3 minutes ago, COCC said:

Wait how did we win? What did I miss? :creep:

BOZ posted lyrics of Thunder and we lost it and after that he said that "ok you won"

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

22 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

If Thunder really is on the album (the realist in me is saying it's not lol), then it'd be interesting to see if she'd rework it or just leave it as it is. Yosemite from what we know wasn't changed at all, but with TNBAR, the lyrics changed and the production didn't

I really hope she changes it. It's one of my top played unreleased tracks. At least with Yosemite no one had heard it before COTCC. Would love to hear Mike Dean's take on it. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

sirens

lana del ray a.k.a lizzy grant

born to die

paradise

ultraviolence

honeymoon

lust for life

norman fucking rockwell!

chemtrails over the country club

thunder

Reveal hidden contents

:eartha2:

It will actually be called "Just Do It, Just Do It, Don't Wait - I Don't Wanna Wait"