Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

although i'm not a big fan of having unreleased songs reworked for albums, i will stay optimistic about thunder being a part of the album :smile: it'll be interesting having the original version of thunder being in a "ldr8 demos" album :oopna2:

WGe8ynS.gif

“you got lucky this time, but if tomorrow I'll be walking in the park listening to Fine China feeling like posting some beautiful line from it on twitter please do not assume that it's on the album, cause it is not ?” 

WE WON :gurl:

AstonishingPoisedFruitfly-size_restrictetumblr_n4u8spzSeQ1trmnojo1_500.gifv

i really am assuming the first part of that tweet means "okay you guys are right this time"... get in ladies, we're going to roll like thunder!! :trisha:

not only am i happy because i love the song in general, but i also feel like it's indicative of a more upbeat, varied sound on the album as opposed to the stripped back nature of COCC! :party: i know lots of people really enjoyed COCC, don't get me wrong, but i also know a lot of us are ready for something new with a little more production behind it whether we loved COCC or not! this is a very positive sign imo, we could possibly expect some fun rock ballad vibes, some heavier drums than we've had recently, and the return of the gorgeous backup singers from Summertime and Thunder!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

inb4 thunder was reworked into a dramatic 11-minute long heavy metal ballad with a lot of screaming and demonic laughter produced by mike dean :tommy:

NOW I'm happy thunder is on the album

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

44 minutes ago, brandon said:

Boz just tweeted: “Ok you won this time, but yall really gotta stop making news out of any random quote I post when I literally just enjoy the song ?

if we won does this mean it IS on the album… :hooker:

well this was a sure thing it was on the album so to me that’s really great, i’d love to see a (well) reworked version with some updated lyrics (not tnbar style tho pls) :gurl:

regarding boz why does he constantly have his panties in a twist? that man just seems so whiny like man you are an insider. literally nobody follows you for anything else than infos on their favs. we frankly don’t care that he enjoys a song or not we just want tea. he knew damn well what he was doing posting something lana related after over a month of complete silence…why’s he acting shocked now? :awkney:

Has anyone else noticed the Youtube account that uploaded Thunder 6 days ago and it's the only thing they've uploaded? Am I trying to look into this too much? 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpOHRpV0dKil3oyjnZzKFjw/featured

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you

12 minutes ago, Brooklynbaby said:

“you got lucky this time, but if tomorrow I'll be walking in the park listening to Fine China feeling like posting some beautiful line from it on twitter please do not assume that it's on the album, cause it is not ?” 

WE WON :gurl:

Yeah that tweet basically 100% confirmed it :hooker: If that’s any indicator of the current sound of the album i am ecstatic 

On the plus side we know the new album is gonna be explicit :sass:

I can’t believe we’re so close to another album 

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, Sylvia Del Rey said:

Has anyone else noticed the Youtube account that uploaded Thunder 6 days ago and it's the only thing they've uploaded? Am I trying to look into this too much? 

I was trying to shazam Thunder and nothing happened but I realized that they wiped off every Thunder video from YouTube and all that's left are videos uploaded less than a week ago :gasp:. I mean it's probably nothing cause some of her unreleased songs get blocked all the time but I find it interesting that they erased all the Thunder videos just when we got new info last week. Maybe they have indeed the preorder and everything prepared :hype:

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, Sylvia Del Rey said:

I think it's just coincidence, pretty sure I saw some twitter fan account posting this last week and they seemed to have no idea thunder would be on the album-

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I was just listening to Thunder the other day, while there was a thunderstorm.  Was thinking it would be really good with reworked vocals and lyrics.

And it was being removed from youtube unlike her other unreleased songs, so I was suspicious. Anyway I love love love that song. So glad, if it keeps its original vibe.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Thunder being released makes me so excited about what's going to be the overall sound of the album:teehee: It's one of my fav unreleased songs and I hope Mike hasn't reworked it apart from maybe adding some more E-guitars. I think it fits really well alongside WW too (not so much with TB and BB).

Also how chaotic is the tracklist looking already :rip: I love it tho

3 minutes ago, Sylvia Del Rey said:

you’re reading too much into it yes and no. i think the account’s random but i remember last year when thunder leaked at one point it started getting constantly taken off of youtube. that was in like september/october (she was probably starting to work or think about BB) so at that point i thought that meant it would be on cocc but obviously it was meant for whatever came after aka BB. maybe IM reading too much into it but maybe she was reworking the leaked version back in october or so with zach to put it on the new album :gurl::wowcry: