Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

why is everyone happy:sideeye: we need new songs. u can stream the flop thunder from yt

our minds, too powerful... the girlies dont understand 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

6 minutes ago, Clampigirl said:

Blue Banisters
Wildflower Wildfire
Text book
Loved you then and now
Cherry Blossom
Thunder
Dealer

Come through :angie:

I have some bad news for ya sis :poordat:

"Don’t forget me"

Are you guys ever happy about anything? Weeks ago the song was being praised, and now a song that almost disproves your stupid whining about "NO MORE PIANO BALLADS NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE" will be on the album, PRODUCED BY ZACH, THE SAME PERSON EVERYONE HAS BEEN BEGGING FOR, it's still not enough for you 

She's never working with Rick on a full album ever again, get over it

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

the bar really is in hell:oprah2:

I don't think it is. Personally, it's a song I love and if I could support Lana by streaming it or buying albums with the song included, I'd happily do it and never play the leaked file again. :)

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

54 minutes ago, scarlettohara said:

She references the song Maria from The Sound of Music. The line about catching a moonbeam in your hand. 

thank you so much!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 hours ago, Frangipani said:

I don't really want to say the exact date but it's at some point later this week

Come on! ALL CANCER UNITE, MANIFEST LANA TO RELEASE THE ALBUM AROUND OUR BIRTHDAYS.

Btw I'm a July cancer and for some reason I thought Lana's birthday was in mid July. 

Screenshot-20210621-182755-Chrome.jpg

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 minutes ago, Contemplating God said:

Are you guys ever happy about anything? Weeks ago the song was being praised, and now a song that almost disproves your stupid whining about "NO MORE PIANO BALLADS NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE" will be on the album, PRODUCED BY ZACH, THE SAME PERSON EVERYONE HAS BEEN BEGGING FOR, it's still not enough for you 

She's never working with Rick on a full album ever again, get over it

:sideeye: who even mentioned rick. why r u always so heated

Idc what anyone says, if Thunder is really on this record we fucking WON. I was just playing it for my bf, and talking about what a shame it is we may never get a proper release :crai: 

:sluttybunny:That lighting in a bottle, that moonbeam in your hand:sluttybunny:

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

new info!!! love her!!!

so what now

We go back to drag her until the album is out, then wait until the hype dies and go back to it 779121063207895061.gif?v=1

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Youtube recommended this to me. What do y'all think about this? This commentary video seems...biased to me?! 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

26 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

why is everyone happy:sideeye: we need new songs. u can stream the flop thunder from yt

think bigger dear: thunder will take the place of I Wanna Be A Country Fad ft. Nikki Lane so this is an absolute win either way :sass::kris::gurl:

6 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

Youtube recommended this to me. What do y'all think about this? This commentary video seems...biased to me?! 

Most of the comments are so positive, so glad to read it. 

1 minute ago, lanasbottom said:

think bigger dear: thunder will take the place of I Wanna Be A Country Fad ft. Nikki Lane so this is an absolute win either way :sass::kris::gurl:

or it took place of the hip hop bop featuring the weeknd n rocky that she scrapped last week:kum: