Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

Remember september 5th?

remember insiders and lana’s friend told us it wasn’t coming then and we just chose to not believe them and get disappointed? this time everything’s still confirmed (for now) so it’s not really the same situation :gurl:

19 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

remember insiders and lana’s friend told us it wasn’t coming then and we just chose to not believe them and get disappointed? this time everything’s still confirmed (for now) so it’s not really the same situation :gurl:

I guess that being optimistic about a delay not happening means having a new Lana album in two weeks in terms of mindset, so ye, a better prospect (even if not a certain one) to look at

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

not thunder PLLSS i hate that damn song :crossed:

there's a chance it could be reworked a la California but I hope she keeps some lyrics 

9 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

If fuckin Thunder will be released, i will be dead:crai:

If she does release it, I pray she doesn't change the lyrics or anything. She ruined Next Best American Record on NFR.

I will never forgive her for that.

giphy.gif

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

If thunder really is on LDR8 then I have absolutely no clue about the direction/sound of the album, especially considering the three singles:crai:

it's probably gonna take after the jazz and blue's lounge vibe from Text Book and Wildflower Wildfire 

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

If she releases Thunder in LDR8 we could have some more rock bops on the album :hype:

My only fear is that she somehow reworks it into an acoustic track :eek3:

Lets pray Jack stays the hell away from this new album then. He mellowed "California" on NFR. It was a heavier version she did with those artic monkey guys. The original version of "California" need to leak already. Freaking ridiculous.

But this woman is confusing.... she said "if I like the leaked stuff I let it stay..if I dont I remove them from the websites'...

Stanning her is hard...

Not stanning is harder...

She takes my soulll