Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

4 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

oh yeah i agree with everything you say and this era definitely feels very different from the others and ever since the 3 surprise singles i guess anything could be possible with her now. but i can’t shake the feeling somethings fishy….no preorder, title announcement (or any announcement in months), no cover or tracklist post and there’s like 2 weeks left…. something just feels very off but again the 3 singles were surprises i don’t see why the album as a whole couldn’t be but something’s still…weird :awkney: 

what boz said does give me a lot of hope i mean (and i fucking hope i don’t jinx it) except if Lanzi’s brain fog kicks in yet again and tells her to delay it for no apparent reason last minute i don’t see any reason as to why it couldn’t come out in 2 weeks if boz can still confirm we might avoid delays that HAS to mean everything’s more or less ready to go. 

I had pretty much lost faith we were getting the singles when we did, and then bam, out of nowhere, there they were! And she posted about them hours later with no caption, and then deleted it. I can definitely see her not making a fuss about the album. 

Also, like two weeks ago BOZ said he hates talking about Lana because she changes plans so much and so quickly, so if he decided to give us info when he did, he had to have gotten some concrete info. He hasn’t been wrong yet! (Mentioned the tracks weren’t produced by Jack, told us the era was staring in two weeks) 

Lastly, he said the album name probably changed, and Lana hasn’t announce the new name yet, but the press release last month called the album “the fourth coming album” and didn’t call it BB so it’s very possible she’s known for awhile about the name change and hasn’t wanted to announce it.

im really conducting the delusional train today 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, BluebirdXO said:

FMWUTTT is one of my most listened songs ever and I'm thankful that it's on UV

Reveal hidden contents

DflTXdu.png

UV is perfect in the way it is. None of the scrapped songs are at the same level as the ones released 

Tell 'em! :gurl:

47 minutes ago, Nikogo said:

no Lana definitly lied :bebe:

she didn’t submit the album to be pressed until the end of October. The earliest we could have gotten it without the delay was late December early January. She also shot a video in July for TJF that we’ll probably never see 

she already has a professional video for this era (assuming it’s not scrapped) so she’s already ahead of the game 

Maybe you're right, but it's hard predict what happened due to COVID what plans she has, what and when was meant done, what was scrapped. If we talk about delay...maybe she planned surprise release and vinyls later. But she hadn't recorded MV's and photoshoot to album.

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

she actually kinda found her way with nfr

I can see that angle too. I do love that album very much, and even without that powerful production aspect the songs still stand out. But I cannot deny the power of the rich production from BtD, P, UV, and HM.

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

1 hour ago, Nikogo said:

She also shot a video in July for TJF that we’ll probably never see 

can i ask why the general consensus here is that she filmed a video for tjf ? 

like was that ever confirmed..? i thought it was just speculation/wishful thinking lmao, bc knowing her she just thought she looked good and wanted to take some pics on top of a car for some reason 

10 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

*Album slander comes on Lanaboards shuffle*

Me:

816-DB3-DB-2402-40-CA-AA6-A-7-F2-D111041

LITERALLY

it's starting to piss me off so I'm seeing myself not coming here unless I see there's new info

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

We should all hold hands in a circle and start humming ferociously so our intent manifests into a spiritual being like a being of lite that’ll find her and ask her about the album but tmrw bc we have a societal truce and *screams like she did at that taxi* IT’S HER DAEY! 

UV/Honeymoon

3 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

You know what I feel? The revenge she talked about is no longer the axis of the album. But now I'm curious for her to release the album in its new encarnation AND to know how was the scrapped version she planned before modifying it.

but if the revenge that she talked about was all along supposed to include music similar to the three singles we got... :toofloppy:

no matter how much i like the songs they don't scream revenge. her posts and behaviour for the last year has made me hope for something exciting, experimental and maybe even controversial. piano and lyrics like "swimming with nikki lane" or "chuck is making birthday cake" just ain't it 

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

47 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

it's starting to piss me off so I'm seeing myself not coming here unless I see there's new info

okay then see you in september ??

Spoiler

:cryney2::bebe:

10 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

OK it was hella late when she posted about cocc, the «gorgeous» cover, tracklist whatnot sooooo...perhaps?

But at least with Chemtrails we kinda expected it cause the next day was the preorder and she usually posts cover and tracklist the day before... now we have no clue and it can be at any time :gasp:

giphy.gif