Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

11 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

he literally said

I won't judge as I haven't heard new stuff yet, but she did remove something I really hoped would make it...

I will post some fun facts sometime once the album is out

oh ok… "she did remove something i really hoped would make it" this is terrible news should’ve stayed in the drafts :yawn:

You know what I feel? The revenge she talked about is no longer the axis of the album. But now I'm curious for her to release the album in its new encarnation AND to know how was the scrapped version she planned before modifying it.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

10 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Well I hope that the scrapped material is worse than what we'll get :gasp:

you know it’s the other way around and she scrapped all the good stuff and leaves us with last minute fillers but i mean HEY people were manifesting lfl 2.0 and that’s exactly what they are getting  :gurl:

3 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

You know what I feel? The revenge she talked about is no longer the axis of the album. But now I'm curious for her to release the album in its new encarnation AND the scrapped version she planned before modifying it.

it's probably a fact at this point I'm sad

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

I wish that one day she would make an adventurous, risky, avant-garde-ish record that would divide the fanbase, rather than some "meh" thing. Don't ever play it safe Lizzie :oprah2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

why can’t boz give us the infos about the scrapped stuff now? it’s not coming out either way so i don’t see why he can’t spill now? i hate his ass TELL US SOMETHING NON-CONFUSING FOR ONCE :crying2:

What if she realized after the songs came out that they weren't revenge enough so she made even more revengey songs though?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, PeroxidePrincess said:

If I were in a position like hers, I'd be like: fuck it, I'm making glam metal now!

She already loved Bowie and he did glam rock for a while. I'd be here for it tbh lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

18 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

If I were in a position like hers, I'd be like: fuck it, I'm making glam metal now!

Imagine. Just imagine if this happened :oprah: the impact it would have. 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

lana scrapping things from her albums is always a bad move besides born to die outtakes. like look at the ultraviolence outtakes compared to songs on the album like mpg, fmwuttt. they’re miles better :xcry:

seeing a project of lana’s like lust for life where she had a gorgeous direction which she then changed and edited a lot due to leaks and stuff makes me sad because it never ends up being what she meant it to be. i hope that isn’t the case with ldr8 and she makes the revenge album she promised

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

20 minutes ago, Style said:

lana scrapping things from her albums is always a bad move besides born to die outtakes. like look at the ultraviolence outtakes compared to songs on the album like mpg, fmwuttt. they’re miles better :xcry:

seeing a project of lana’s like lust for life where she had a gorgeous direction which she then changed and edited a lot due to leaks and stuff makes me sad because it never ends up being what she meant it to be. i hope that isn’t the case with ldr8 and she makes the revenge album she promised

I certainly agree with the UV comment--which is one that is seldom heard here. In addition to the standard UV, I've created my own version of UV called 'Ultra Violet,' which has all the deleted tracks plus Black Beauty, Old Money, West Coast, Cruel World, Is This Happiness and one or two others. 

16 minutes ago, Style said:

THIS. i’m sorry but i don’t have much hope for this messy album left. i used to be on the "i trust lana’s vision" but ever since lfl, cocc, the selfie covers, messy tour idk anymore. there’s not really a good exemple to show that her scrapping songs is for the better. the uv outtakes like the good life, your girl, fine china, cherry blossom were miles better than most of the fillers on uv. lfl would’ve been one of her best albums if she went the lfl demo, serene queen, roses bloom for you, valley of the dolls route but instead we got… the mess we got. i really don’t see how her scrapping the whole concept and/or tracklist 3 weeks before release day could be a good sign…. especially now that i know boz said something he really wanted was scrapped, rcs being scrapped, dealer possibly scrapped and so on idk 

38 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

why can’t boz give us the infos about the scrapped stuff now? it’s not coming out either way so i don’t see why he can’t spill now? i hate his ass TELL US SOMETHING NON-CONFUSING FOR ONCE :crying2:

Maybe because their full of shit?

Anyone can pretend they have inside info online. That's why I never believe people like that.

14 minutes ago, Style said:

Honestly tho we got two good albums after LFL. if that means we have to get a bad album every few albums thats fine, because the ones after will be better i'm convinced 

(tbh i hope we get the original version of the album someday though.... like boz should reveal what the original tracklist was after the album comes out)

Just now, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Maybe because their full of shit?

Anyone can pretend they have inside info online. That's why I never believe people like that.

He's proven himself reputable though

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Honestly tho we got two good albums after LFL. if that means we have to get a bad album every few albums thats fine, because the ones after will be better i'm convinced 

(tbh i hope we get the original version of the album someday though.... like boz should reveal what the original tracklist was after the album comes out)

He's proven himself reputable though

giphy.gif

I kinda see lana scrapping half the album as a good thing. tbh since nfr era ended she’s seemed very uninspired, and I think that showed in cotcc. she recently started working with mike and his team so maybe she had a sudden burst of inspiration and scrapped the songs she made last year. we know it doesn’t take long for lana to write a beautiful song, yosemite was made in an afternoon :rip: 

edit: can we stop questioning BOZ’s reliability? he is the only one keeping this sad era alive 

17 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

Omg YES, but it sounds too good to be true. I love glam metal but I think it's too hard and edgy for her current image and age. I'm not being ageist it's just that the majority of rockstars soften up in their late 30s. Can you imagine her sounding like Bon Jovi, Motley Crue and early GnR? I can't. That suits Miley Cyrus more. I can imagine her covering Let's Dance by Bowie and having that vibe. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

LeAkEd TrAcKlIsT

Bitch for God ft courtney love and cher

blue bannisters

God Damn America ( and all the cancel culture in it)

Textbook

Love of my life-but not the next one

covid 19 (a massive hoax in my mind)- ft Naomi Wolf and Deepak Chopra

pussy pepsi whore-ft madonna

shine for the lord

wildfire wildflower

Personal Reparations ft Marianne Williamson

Fuck The New York Post

Alaska Hawaii New Mexico Texas ft Nikki Lane and Jenny

Putin had a point regarding journalists and music critics ( a warning to artv and spectrum pulse) ft anthony fantano

kawaii call girl glam ft charli and kim petras

Jesus loves me but maybe not the gays who leak my music

Onomatopoeia ( I’m a poet now guys)

13 Reasons Why I hate the stans

chrystler babymaker blue ( wishing i had u)

jack’s mad chords ft mike dean and kehlani

Halsey-Scared of Me

Cumtrails on a sandy beach

Cops at Pride ft Clay and Sean

I’m A Glamorous Person ft Donald J Trump

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg