Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

Hope IS a dangerous thing - and I don't have it

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

9 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

Is anyone friends with a ghost who can transport to lana’s studio and give us info

I can astral project there but i am only willing to give hints

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

17 minutes ago, BluebirdXO said:

Can someone play some tarot to try to find out what's been through Lana's head?

Just picked up 3 cards

the 1st being the singer of connection card 

through the power of this singer, all connections are made, held and released, as appropriate. in a reading, this singer indicates the connection of things, especially reconnecting those that have been sundered. it is unifying and reunifying. it tells us that we need to be aware of the connections between different aspects of the issues under discussion, as well as the connections between the people linked by it. we also may need to build more connections, a network of mutual support.

2nd card the journeyman 

the journeyman is embarking on a new phase of life. he bears his burdens lightly (he holds the moon on a stick over his shoulder), and he steps off jauntily, secure in the knowledge that his fairy godmother looks after him.

3rd card the fee lion 

the fee lion looks out of his card accusingly, reminding us of things undone, promises unkept, and duties unfulfilled. he says that we can’t expect to have things go right when we are trailing so much unfinished business behind us. - I sense a delay and no album on July 4th ?

Other than the fact that I like that Lana continuing the 1, 2 title track pattern..

I think Blue Banisters opening the record makes so much sense. In COCC, she closed the record with a cover about looking longingly at an artist who plays for free instead of fame.

Transitioning into Blue Banisters would fit well considering it almost mourns the fact that her fame seems to have cost her a relationship, hence, “Most men don’t want a woman with a legacy.”

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

this era is dry and so is obviously this thread :poordat:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

Do you guys think that Lana will announce anything tomorrow? I saw it somewhere and I thought that it's not possible that she takes her birthday as a date to announce/post something that's not related to her birthday (if she ends up posting something)

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

7 hours ago, Sugar Venom said:

Bb/tb/ww aren’t on the album because the album is going to serve sade no ordinary love and those don’t match. Source: the power of my manifestations 

Am I the only one that thinks WW and TB are a serve 

9 minutes ago, The Greatest said:

Am I the only one that thinks WW and TB are a serve 

I love them and I agree they are a serve, I just like the idea of the trio as a little EP rather than being mixed around on the album 

UbsOye5.png

41 minutes ago, COCC said:

Well good morning besties. Preorder coming next friday :slayty:

scratch that, pre-order coming TOMORROW true.gif it may be lana's birthday tomorrow but we'll be receiving a present true.gif :slayty:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123