Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 hours ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Other than the fact that I like that Lana continuing the 1, 2 title track pattern..

I think Blue Banisters opening the record makes so much sense. In COCC, she closed the record with a cover about looking longingly at an artist who plays for free instead of fame.

Transitioning into Blue Banisters would fit well considering it almost mourns the fact that her fame seems to have cost her a relationship, hence, “Most men don’t want a woman with a legacy.”

it won’t open with blue banisters tho (thank god tbh) cause it’s not the title track anymore so it’ll probably be somewhere in the middle of the album i guess 

2 hours ago, lanasbottom said:

it won’t open with blue banisters tho (thank god tbh) cause it’s not the title track anymore so it’ll probably be somewhere in the middle of the album i guess 

white dress isn't the title track of LDR7 and it opens it, maybe the title track will be the 2nd track on LDR8 or 3rd

7 minutes ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:

white dress isn't the title track of LDR7 and it opens it, maybe the title track will be the 2nd track on LDR8 or 3rd

The title track is always either track 1 or track 2. And, considering her pattern, this album’s title track will be the opener 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I could see Blue Banisters as the last track on the album or at least as one of the last 3 tracks on the record.

I picture Wildflower Wildfire within the second half aswell, Textbook on the other hand feels like something that could happen within the first half  maybe track 3.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

2 hours ago, a chemtrail over the cc said:

none of her title tracks were ever 3rd, they are always either first or second 

I really don't get why ppl put so much significance into what the opening and closing track is tbh. A lot of people just pick out a song they feel like listening to and rarely listen to the album in full anyway

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if lana doesnt post anything in the next couple days i dont think we’re getting the album july 4th :toofloppy:

Just now, Bunny Mozart said:

I really don't get why ppl put so much significance into what the opening and closing track is tbh. A lot of people just pick out a song they feel like listening to and rarely listen to the album in full anyway

i agree, i just want more of an instrumental intro for the 1st track rather than “theres a picture on the wall.” bb would sounds better in the middle or the end just so it doesnt feel so sudden and blunt?? idk

10 minutes ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Cool but some people like albums and  care about the flow of the tracklist so what's the problem with talking about it? :) Not everyone is a Spotify-shuffle-person

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!