Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

the ldrvillage just sent out an email. they're offering past collections of lana merch for her birthday with a surpise with each purchase. it looks like the website was updated a little bit too. probably why it was shutdown recently, yet here we were all hoping it was album related. 

everything is pain. 

:crai:

faSE.gif

Even if there's still nothing new on the store I think the changes mean something. Why would they update 3 month old stuff anyway? I think they are setting everything up for LDR8 :brows:We also have boz saying it's likely that we avoided the delay... (and he said that we could expect a delay when he first spilled about the album) so a lot of things happened behind the scenes these months :hype:

giphy.gif

I think Neil might work with Lana again for LDR8. He’s at her house right now (he posted her birthday cake to his story just now) and usually whenever he’s hanging out with her, he’s usually peripherally working with her (for example, he wasn’t really hanging out with her in 2018/2019 and he evidently wasn’t involved with NFR’s visuals). 

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think Neil might work with Lana again for LDR8. He’s at her house right now (he posted her birthday cake to his story just now) and usually whenever he’s hanging out with her, he’s usually peripherally working with her (for example, he wasn’t really hanging out with her in 2018/2019 and he evidently wasn’t involved with NFR’s visuals). 

Random thought on the birthday cake - do her friends call her lana instead of her actual name? :crai: I’ve seen two cakes now that say lana instead of elizabeth/lizzie/whatever lmaooo

9 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

There will be no title

No cover

No merch

No tour

No album

Nothing

Her revenge

It's just a blank cover, "untitled" album name, no merch, no tour, and it's 15 tracks long of silence :icant:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Hi all!  Hope it's alright that I come in here and ask you all to please stay on topic!

Scrolling through the past few pages I'm seeing lots of discussion about off-topic things such as Ultraviolence, Instagram photos, Chemtrails lyrics, leak requests, etc.

As to not clog up this thread with irrelevant information not related to her upcoming album, please make use of the other threads we have on our site!

Some suggestions:

Instagram Updates

COTCC Post-Release Thread

Ultraviolence Post-Release Thread

Random Lana Discussion

I've been away attending to some life stuff for the past couple of weeks, and it looks like things got a bit out of control here! Let's try our best to contain our discussion in the proper threads :)

Thank you guys! & Happy birthday Lana! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

This pre release is the complete opposite of Chemtrails. For Chemtrails we got no music but we got a lot of photoshoots bts, interviews (that weird wideo too) and enigmatic instagram stories of her team going to different places. Also the Chemtrails MV bts where she told us about wanting to release LMLYLAW first.

For LDR8 we have 3 brand new singles but virtually no word from Lana, no interviews/shots and no idea about visuals (other than the selfie and the BB MV teaser that I now think it's random footage from the album trailer or just scrapped all together). Maybe now that it's not the title track anymore she doesn't want it to be a single? I don't know :icant:

giphy.gif

I've always loved interviews and articles where they talk about the sound of the songs. What a bummer we're getting none of that. At least we'll get more surprises if when the album comes 

:blush2:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

2 hours ago, brandon said:

Random thought on the birthday cake - do her friends call her lana instead of her actual name? :crai: I’ve seen two cakes now that say lana instead of elizabeth/lizzie/whatever lmaooo

lana isnt just a stage name lol she basically unofficially changed her name to it 

qfrWuBl.png

Do we think there is a clue on the instagram story Neil posted to wish happy birthday to Lana? I mean the song not the outtake or the cake. It's probably just a song Lana loves :thumb3: but:

It's Fruit Of Dreams by Les Baxter. A piece by that artist is featured on the dancing scene of the Doin' Time MV and also Lana said in a Facebook post in 2015 "Music to Watch Boys to is one of my favourite songs from the record, I love the 30 second a cappella beginning. Reminds me of what Les Baxter would've had as a bonus track on Jewels of the Sea".

It sounds beautiful so imagine if it's a sample she's using or it's featured in the lead single high budget MV :brows:.

EDIT: Well, I was researching about the album the song was from (The Sacred Idol) and it was supposed to be the soundtrack of a movie that never got released :bebe:. Unmanifesting everything now.

giphy.gif

23 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

lana isnt just a stage name lol she basically unofficially changed her name to it 

I always find that weird with celebs who have stage names. The majority of celebs with stage names have legally changed their name or weird cases like Britney Spears being born as Brittany. What's even the point of a stage name? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif