Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

1 minute ago, Serene Queen said:

Thunder on BB?ย :dua:ย someone plz explain

ย 

BOZ tweeted lyrics from Thunder so either it's on the now untitled album or he just tweeted that cuz he likes the song or to fuck with us

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Also i think i read online that she is thinking on changing the name of the album right? What if itโ€™s just thunder?

ย 

ย 

(watch her name it thunders under the woods or smthg)

original.gif

Just now, venicebitx said:

Gurlโ€ฆ they did me so dirty i donโ€™t want to talk about it, but i got paid earlierย :oic2:ย so lana can get every coinย :makeup:

you got paid early to be able to buy all the vinyl variants and merchย coming out not this weeknd no BUT THE NEXT ONE :kris::beyonce:ย :wowcry:

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

What if Thunder is the title track?ย ย :thumb2:

It does feel like an opener to me, so I had the exact same thought.ย :delicious:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Just now, lanasbottom said:

you got paid early to be able to buy all the vinyl variants and merchย coming out not this weeknd no BUT THE NEXT ONE :kris::beyonce:ย :wowcry:

Thatโ€™s the spirit bestie:dance:ย 

original.gif

ย 

The way there's been a storm today where I'm at. A sign!ย 

0b21f6ad37b9c694b0a4f8640978ff9c.gif

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:

This talk about Thunder being the title track wouldย makeย sense with the whole โ€œrevengeโ€ thing because thunder is loud and strong and comes along with stormsย :mj2:

And Chemtrails was the calm (literally) before the stormย :creepna:

giphy.gif

Just now, PeroxidePrincess said:

I can't believe it got even messier at this point. I don't imagine BB/TB/WW next to a song like Thunder...:oprah2:

Yeah, I really wish she scrapped the singles from the album and just let them be standalonesย :poordat:

4 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I can't believe it got even messier at this point. I don't imagine BB/TB/WW next to a song like Thunder...:oprah2:

The way there's been a storm today where I'm at. A sign!ย 

ย 

It is because Thunder has been stripped down to a four chord piano ballad with tape noises

I can't believe it got even messier at this point. I don't imagine BB/TB/WW next to a song like Thunder...

Edited by PeroxidePrincess
Oopsie my replies merged

I'm happy to hear that Thunder might be on "LDR8" and I'm even happier that Lana had changed(? the album tittle cus when I think of BB the only thing that comes to my mind are piano ballads (WW and BB are jewls but we don't need an album full of ballads, I guess) with thind song being added to LDR8 I don't know the direction is taking the album... I don't know whether they're going to be ballads, hip-hopish songs or maybe rock-ish. Let's prentend it gon' be hip-hop cus she's working wih Mike.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Should we bother Elle about adding Thunder to Potential Songs?ย :raven:

ย 

2 minutes ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

I can't believe it got even messier at this point. I don't imagine BB/TB/WW next to a song like Thunder...

they feel like from completely different albums; thunder in "Rock Candy Sweet" and TB, WW AND BB in "Blue Banisters"

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

sirens

lana del ray a.k.a lizzy grant

born to die

paradise

ultraviolence

honeymoon

lust for life

norman fucking rockwell!

chemtrails over the country club

thunder

ย 

Spoiler