Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

25 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

eh dealer will probably be another yosemite or life is beautiful and everyone will hate it…it happened with literally every song we’ve waited for for years so if it gets scrapped again maybe it’s for the best :ma:

Life is beautiful, perhaps.

But Yosemite? Yosemite? Most people love it, and rightfully so. And if you don’t, you don’t deserve to enjoy the future masterpiece; Dealer :oprah3:

nF70D0F.png

19 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I don't think the album is coming on the 4th but maybe Friday 2nd? She can reveal the cover and tracklist today with the preorder coming tomorrow just a week before release :smile2:

The way I thought this was just another “it’s not coming on the 4th” delay post but you moved the proposed date even closer :trisha: 

I have to stan :wowcry:

5 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

But Yosemite? Yosemite? Most people love it, and rightfully so. And if you don’t, you don’t deserve to enjoy the future masterpiece; Dealer :oprah3:

Wtf??? Xd Yosemite is like top 1 Lana track she ever made and some ppl hate it? Plz :derpna3: I don't know if COCC album even deserves Yosemite

Mmeow~

11 hours ago, rhubysyrup said:

mike liked a tweet under this saying to add guitars 

why and how does this work so much better? holy shit. we need these decisions on her music. fuck

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

The way people hate COTCC era so much, i cant comprehend it. 

Yes, this era was messy and not even her best. But COTCC literally has "White Dress" and "Yosemite". Imagine hating this holy duo.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, DeluluKing said:

Wtf??? Xd Yosemite is like top 1 Lana track she ever made and some ppl hate it? Plz :derpna3: I don't know if COCC album even deserves Yosemite

Yosemite is just as repetitive as Guns N' Roses and can get annoying after listening for too long. The best part about it is the bridge. I guess after it being unreleased for so long ruined it for me because it just didn't live up to the hype. 

it isn't a bad song it's just repetitive as hell

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

The way people hate COTCC era so much, i cant comprehend it. 

Yes, this era was messy and not even her best. But COTCC literally has "White Dress" and "Yosemite". Imagine hating this holy duo.

:awkney: I think... COCC has only 3 timeless tracks. WD, COCC and ofc THE YOSEMITE... The rest is milky sadly.

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Yosemite is just as repetitive as Guns N' Roses and can get annoying after listening for too long. The best part about it is the bridge. I guess after it being unreleased for so long ruined it for me because it just didn't live up to the hype. 

it isn't a bad song it's just repetitive as hell

Ur taste is repetitive and u need a therapy + Guns N' Roses is a fine track.

Mmeow~

1 hour ago, CinnamonGay said:

We really didnt appreciate her oversharing her work before... </3 

Lana is at a weird point in her career that not matter what she does, no after who her producer is, no matter what “promo” (or lack of) she does, she will displease people here. Our expectations are our worst enemy when it comes to her albums. Early on with the RCS post, I expected some summer bops with a bit of Uv, and it kinda “ruined” the three singles for me at first. Even with the snippet, I didn’t think we’d get those super personal and ambiant tracks à la Heroin. But they are honestly great. I can’t wait to hear the overall sound of the album and if Mike got a larger collab than what was originally planned. And can’t wait for the  Zach tracks 

17 hours ago, DeluluKing said:

:awkney: I think... COCC has only 3 timeless tracks. WD, COCC and ofc THE YOSEMITE... The rest is milky sadly.

Ur taste is repetitive and u need a therapy + Guns N' Roses is a fine track.

I believe tracks like Guns n' Roses are repetitive on purpose, it creates a hypnotizing atmosphere, idk it's one witchy kind of song. which means if you listen to it with a usual mindset and same expectation for how ordinary song demonstrated, you probably wont get Guns n' Roses. It took me years to actually appeciate this track because it was one of my least fav from Ultra era for years.

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

24 minutes ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

you have comprehension issues dear literally where did i say i hated yosemite :wtf2:

17 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Lana is at a weird point in her career that not matter what she does, no after who her producer is, no matter what “promo” (or lack of) she does, she will displease people here. Our expectations are our worst enemy when it comes to her albums. Early on with the RCS post, I expected some summer bops with a bit of Uv, and it kinda “ruined” the three singles for me at first. Even with the snippet, I didn’t think we’d get those super personal and ambiant tracks à la Heroin. But they are honestly great. I can’t wait to hear the overall sound of the album and if Mike got a larger collab than what was originally planned. And can’t wait for the  Zach tracks 

I actually am ready for whatever she has to serve. I personally believe in her vision nomatter what.

i do have to say... yosemite has probably the most immature and obvious song writing of lanas career.. i think the song has an unmatched n beautiful  atmosphere but the lyrics are almost embarrassing to me. “seasons may change, but we wont change” is way too cliche and obvious for lana. i hope she has better writing on this album

Why are people hyped up about "Dealer" so much. She said it's a track of her screaming. I personally want to hear her sing a beautiful song. Not screaming. Imagine a ridiculous screaming track taking over space from a gorgeous song like Thunder?

Remember how everyone was so hyped up about Yosemite and it turned out to be a really boring song.

And people can kiss my ass if they don't like what I say about Yosemite.

giphy.gif

She's what, 36 now? She's a full, definite adult, chronologically speaking, and moving into, gulp, 'middle age.' That doesn't necessarily mean anything in terms of the kind of music she'll compose and record, but it might. Hasn't she said many times she wants children? If so, the time is pretty much now, biologically speaking. And a child, or children, might change her music and vision a great deal, or just a bit, or not at all. 

I think we'll have a lot of great music ahead, but I can't see a lot of 'bangers.' But, you never know. Time will tell. 

5 minutes ago, Tropico Angel said:

I actually am ready for whatever she has to serve. I personally believe in her vision nomatter what.

That's how I feel as well. 

12 hours ago, past the bushes said:

just do it,

just do it, don't wait

ErGa.gif

now let's get living legend or ittj on the next album :trisha:

would lana release living legend if she wrote it for a friend she's not even close to anymore? (so unfortunate since living legend is one of her FINEST)

i want her to rework living legend where she is talking... about herself. she's the living legend :smile4:

mUENGN9.png