Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

thunder just came up on shuffle... IT'S A SIGN EVERYBODY!

YOU ROLL LIKE THUNDERRRRR giphy.gif

When you come crashing in

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i can feel the delulu being revived just by reading this... JULY 4TH IS CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!! TRIPLE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!!! QXZ507k.gif

FSTEoXB.gif giphy.gif rhzxEM2.gif8Iw6VWw.gif

38 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

We NEED to recreate the energy of August 28th...our collective senses must come together!

tenor.gif

35 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

JULY 4TH tenor.gif LDR8 tenor.gif MIKE DEAN tenor.gif ZACH DAWES tenor.gif ELECTRIC GUITARS tenor.gif THUNDER tenor.gif THE ALBUM IS COMING tenor.gif BE PREPARED tenor.gif

31 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

BLUE BANISTERStenor.gif

TEXT BOOKtenor.gif

WILDFLOWER WILDFIRE tenor.gif

DEALER  tenor.gif

THUNDER  tenor.gif

CONFESSIONAL LYRICS tenor.gif

POWERFUL VOCALS tenor.gif

THE NEW ALBUM FROM LANA DEL REY tenor.gif

AN IMMERSIVE INSTRUMENTAL & LYRICAL EXPERIENCE tenor.gif

COMING TO YOU ON JULY 4th tenor.gif

this page is so beautiful KePAJvC.gif it's cvmin RagROBy.gif JULY FUCKIN 4TH tenor.gif

UV/Honeymoon

tenor.gif 

Cause if you're on fire, you're on fire

Just keep burning
Till it rains, baby
Keep me ablaze
Honey, if you're on fire, you're on fire
Just keep burning
Keep me alive
Spare your blade

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

Yosemite is just as repetitive as Guns N' Roses and can get annoying after listening for too long. The best part about it is the bridge. I guess after it being unreleased for so long ruined it for me because it just didn't live up to the hype. 

it isn't a bad song it's just repetitive as hell

I respect your opinion, but I feel like that's the point. The repetition emphasises the fact that the relationships she is singing about will remain strong as time goes on. 

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

These are some of the comments in the Blue Banisters teaser video, yikes.

Fans in the comments are so toxic, are people not aloud to critique or say that they don't like her style atm? 

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210624-205625-You-Tube.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210624-205816-You-Tube.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210624-205749-You-Tube.jpg

Spoiler

Screenshot-20210624-205711-You-Tube.jpg

Edit: I put it in spoilers and shorten up some screenshots

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 minutes ago, shady said:

Fans in the comments are so toxic, are people not aloud to critique or say that they don't like her style atm? 

free image hosting site

free image hosting site

free image hosting site

free image hosting site

Thats the reason why she didnt thank the fans on her birthday post. Terrorists 

Lust For Dead   large.gif

5 minutes ago, shady said:

free image hosting site

free image hosting site

free image hosting site

free image hosting site

i mean, you won't be finding any sort of mature discussion in the youtube comment section, but if somebody's gonna have a negative opinion on lana's work on her videos, people are naturally going to defend her, it's not like any of these critiques are constructive or come from a place of just having a different opinion, it's just "this is boring" or "flop", but like i said, mostly immature, childish discussion in general

WGe8ynS.gif

inb4 one of the songs on the album includes a random LB notification sound in the background :godlaugh:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

inb4 one of the songs on the album includes a random LB notification sound in the background :godlaugh:

I hate these sounds, they're too random and not as atmospheric like on 'Honeymoon'. DBJAG aged for me because of that. Please no. :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

i've heard that they'll be random discord notification sounds in "thunder" :godlaugh: very evocative :sadcore5: :kris: :lanahairflip3: :oic: :hawt: :hottie: :barrie: :taylor:

WGe8ynS.gif

Complaining about how you don't like her recent singles is just pointless. We heard it, we understand it, but it's not adding anything to the discussion and it's just tiring and boring. You know what is the opposite of tiring and boring? Getting excited that we might be very close to her next album and we don't really know anything about the songs on it.

And could the smart IT-gays now stand up, crack the source code already and save the day? There has to be something somewhere :oprah3:

Just now, COCC said:

Complaining about how you don't like her recent singles is just pointless. We heard it, we understand it, but it's not adding anything to the discussion and it's just tiring and boring. You know what is the opposite of tiring and boring? Getting excited that we might be very close to her next album and we don't really know anything about the songs on it.

And could the smart IT-gays now stand up, crack the source code already and save the day? There has to be something somewhere :oprah3:

everybody, start searching for every shady european website and find the snippets!

Cat Typing GIF - Cat Typing - Discover & Share GIFs | Cat typing gif, Funny  gif, Best funny pictures

WGe8ynS.gif