Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

6 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i hope she drags lanaboards :sass: we kinda deserve it :agree: 

I do not wanna get dragged by her i've been good tf not to kiss ass, but it's just a headache LlPEnC6.gif ya ever seen a cancer get mad? fuckin run. scorpio HOLY SHIT nuh uh nope imma step aside dont need that LlPEnC6.gif michael. Michael Dean, mike mikey, I would like to thank you u amazing ass producer actually interacting w the fans yes. Stream WW yooJqW.gif #cancerseason #happyalbumreleaseLBfamily bc cancer is the sign of the home yes yes 

UV/Honeymoon

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i hope she drags lanaboards :sass: we kinda deserve it :agree: 

The way we would have to agree and drag ourselves :trisha:

19 minutes ago, COCC said:

On my way to that Serbian vinyl factory that keeps leaking everything :hottie:

Let me know if you need a translator :brows:

Also where tf is that factory when it comes to Lana's older albums I swear that every single vinyl shop has sold out everything but COCC and Violet and now I have to change my birthday present to Positions. :eartha2:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

It's really promising that she's scrapped a bunch of songs. NFR, COCC and the singles are definitely different projects but they feel very similar compared to her other stuff.

The fact that she decided to scrap most of the original album after working with Mike for a few months must mean she's had some new inspiration.

2 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

It's really promising that she's scrapped a bunch of songs. NFR, COCC and the singles are definitely different projects but they feel very similar compared to her other stuff.

The fact that she decided to scrap most of the original album after working with Mike for a few months must mean she's had some new inspiration.

I really hope she sticks to the sound of TB, BB and WW :angie:

Just now, Selfloathinpoet said:

Idk if i'm late to this but Lana liked a post that says that blue banisters comes out on july 4:hdu:

Yes you are, but we could always need more delulu energy :godlaugh:

18 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i hope the outro of the album is a spoken-word monologue by mike dean dragging every alternative & pop artist, every magazine, and every music publication, who's copied her style and ridiculed her, with a luscious variety of strings and fireworks blasting off, ending with mike & lana singing softly & beautifully, which will conclude the greatest album of revenge of our modern era tumblr_nf56u5T1Ad1sba90go5_400.gif

Tbh Lana doesn't really seem like a conformational person, she's seems like a more passive aggressive type so I don't think her revenge will be good. I feel like female rappers are the best in doing that while Taylor's reputation era reminded me how kids view high school drama. I expect Lana to be more indirect. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

2 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

lana liking that tweet doesn’t mean anything tbh, it’s a long tweet and i doubt she read further than "happy birthday lana" :rip:

It means it‘s coming July 4th :agree:

1 minute ago, COCC said:

Yes you are, but we could always need more delulu energy :godlaugh:

We are at that point where we turn the minimum into a sign that the album does come out on the date she gave us:hdu:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, shady said:

Tbh Lana doesn't really seem like a conformational person, she's seems like a more passive aggressive type so I don't think her revenge will be good. I feel like female rappers are the best in doing that while Taylor's reputation era reminded me how kids view high school drama. I expect Lana to be more indirect. 

lol that post was just a joke but i see what you're saying! she's not really the kind of person who'll just flat out say who she's talking about (qftc being the exception :oic2:)

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

We are at that point where we turn the minimum into a sign that the album does come out on the date she gave us:hdu:

Charlie is not blonde anymore. This means that the record comes on the 4th of July :oprah3: