Elle

Blue Banisters - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

7 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Lz49yKo.jpg

On a personal home taste note, the BAR Architecture should always be neutral and the color pops should be in the furniture or the home accents. This is too bold for me. But on that exact note, I don’t know if the album will be bold at all. It won’t be aggressive (a la RCS) - I think it’ll be a bit more *~sensuous~* exploring her femininity, her sensuality, and her freedom. Better still have some bangers tho :beyonce:

Ya’ll gotta think more dramatically n iconically I think of a grand entrance shakespeare theatricality the symbolism of the ups downs and in betweens of life being guided respectfully not led as the banisters are at the side. Lacey-Chabert-walking-down-stairs.gif?w=  and also rail fucks 

that is why blue banisters is the perfect album title

UV/Honeymoon

11 minutes ago, venicebitx said:

lana-del-rey.png the cover gonna end up looking like this if she can't decide

It'd be a creative album idea to have multiple titles like: you get RCS you get BareBack you get Arcadia, imma make every gay happy! 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

Just now, PeroxidePrincess said:

It'd be a creative album idea to have multiple titles like: you get RCS you get BareBack you get Arcadia, imma make every gay happy! 

The new album divided in three EP's called banisters: the blue, the green and the gray :w8ing:

original.gif

Lemme tell you something.. Blue Banisters is not about stairs.. Its about baby craibs... To paint the banisters in blue is because Chuck baby is a boy.. Lana is writing about this.  Thats why the name is so special to her :)

Lust For Dead   large.gif

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Lemme tell you something.. Blue Banisters is not about stairs.. Its about baby craibs... To paint the banisters in blue is because Chuck baby is a boy.. Lana is writing about this.  Thats why the name is so special to her :)

Ok but w that theory green can be an alien baby but wtf is gray supposed to be Jr6p.gif

UV/Honeymoon

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

Now we are reinforcing gender roles, I see. Blue is for boys and pink for girls.

eye-rolling-eyes.gif

Ok so... daily fake tracklist

~ BLUE ~

~BANISTERS~

1. Intro

2. Blue Banisters

3. Wildflower Wildfire

4. Arcadia

5. You Roll Like Thunder - When You Come Crasing In

6. Text Book

7. We Live in a Society

8. At the top of my lungs (Interlude)

9. D is for Dealer

10. Stupid for Being So Happy

11. Don't You Ever

12. California Baby

13. Trailer Park Dreams (Interlude)

14. Little Sycamore Tree

15. Christmas Lights

16. Elizabeth

17. Yellow Ribbons

18. 6 Trips to the Moon

19. Back to Alabama

20. That's Life

1 hour ago, Glitter Boy said:

Gentle reminder that Yes to Heaven was Shazamed AND we didn't get it on Chemtrails (the immediate album release after we found YTH in Shazam) :coffee:

But the rest of Chemtrails songs showed up and so BB, WW and TB.

2 hours ago, KingJay said:

I thought Best American Record was the og name for LFL?

I don’t think that LFL being named originally BAR was nothing more than speculation and it never was confirmed. Something about BAR being leaked under the name track 2 or something and we all jumped on the «usual placement of her title track », if I’m right. Norman being called TNBAR happened with critics, when they said that Jack and her really did produce the next best American record,  rather than having been considered seriously as an album name (it would have been so weird, to name the album after one of the few Rick songs when Jack is the main producer).

anyways, Blue Banisters grew on me as an album title and it is a worthy successor to Chemtrails : both sound very poetry / singer songwriter to me. Arcadia would have been slightly better, but I really don’t think she is in that headspace right now?!?