TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, DinahLee said:

Yeah she's def touring because she's getting the $$$. Thinking about how messy it has been (and I don't even mean it in a derogatory way), if she's also really doing everything all by herself like some people been saying... she's cashing the whole thing. She pays the band and then everything else is hers if she doesn't have a touring manager, a record label or anyone else.

Well at least sheโ€™s doing something

3z1M54f.jpeg

ย 

7 hours ago, rancidgirl said:

oh HEAVY on insane asylym

ย 

also i updated my masterpost!!!!!!ย with a few missing things.. if im missing anything else lmk!!ย 

oh i forgot to thank @LunaeManifestumfor sending me the missing things from it

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

subject skank appears

and soon itโ€™s popping up everywhere

and i watch the slander machine

as itโ€™s kicking into full gear..

ย 

WHO STARTED ALL THE FUSS

U CANT BE SERIOUS

WALKING AROUND AMONG US

THE HATERS ANONYMOUS!!!:party:

haters anonymous is so good like WOW i wonder if thereโ€™s any other โ€˜weirdโ€™ crybaby sessions like it

and i don't seem to mind

4 hours ago, childofneptune said:

how come no one ever mentions nip tuck. leak that shit too!!!!

Please yesย :defeated:all those wild at heart era tracks need to leak

8 hours ago, childofneptune said:

how come no one ever mentions nip tuck. leak that shit too!!!!

because its like very unlikely we'll get it since she made it on garageband:icant:ย but i love that song

4 hours ago, KEEPIT said:

Please yesย :defeated:all those wild at heart era tracks need to leak

nip tuck is cry baby era i think but we need WAH leaks too I NEED SWAMP GIRL SO BAD

and i don't seem to mind

i don't really get why anyone is hoarding her cry baby stuff lol its weird in a way like sky isn't gaga or anything so why are ppl gatekeepy with sky

leak untouchable final with the synths ty

On 6/12/2024 at 4:59 PM, 111 said:

lock her upย 

Unironically. Fans shouldn't have begged Capitol to free her but instead lock her up in the studio. Huge miscalculation on their part if the plan was to finally get Masochism.:xgiggle:ย 

If you are looking for something while waiting in Masochism purgatory, here is an artist similar to Sky. A little poppy, a little dark. She never took off for some reason, probably just too dark for a 2000s pop girl, but I really adore her two albums made between 2003-2007. She had songs in Mean Girls and Thirteen. Ladies and gentlemen, Katy Rose!

ย 

https://youtu.be/N7Fy_fx3Ryw?si=UserVK-spJxSrpGt

ย 

https://youtu.be/MVSWHsX-7P0?si=Dd5vYxkCje4W0ChU

ย 

https://youtu.be/yixyq13u-qE?si=Kq6Q5Vm3BPcTL1pG

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

If you are looking for something while waiting in Masochism purgatory, here is an artist similar to Sky. A little poppy, a little dark. She rarely releases for some reason, probably just too perfectionist for a 2000s pop girl, but I really adore her three albums made between 2013-2021. She had songs in Euphoria and Hunger Games. Ladies and gentlemen, Lorde!

ย 

https://open.spotify.com/artist/163tK9Wjr9P9DmM0AVK7lm?si=5dUQV_2JQuaipDUNxh9XDw

If you are looking for something while waiting in Masochism purgatory, here is an artist similar to Sky. A little pop, a little country, and a alternative. She over releases for some reason, probably just too perfectionist for a 2000s pop girl, but I really adore her eleven albums made between 2006-2024. She had songs in Cats, Hunger Games, Fifty Shades Darker, and More. Ladies and gentlemen, Taylor Swift!

ย 

ย 

ย 

no but actually while in masochism purgatory i just turned to Tamaryn (worked on Don't Forget and did Hands All Over Me) like shes just too good and i can deff imagine sky singing her songs lolย