TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Like.....Charli making a song with Lorde, Marina being friends with Charli again, Lana being blonde and giving us 2012 aesthetics back, even SOPHIE is releasing something, Katy perry (failing) coming back to pop, Gaga teasing.... what's your excuse miss Sky

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Another collab with Charli sounds great as I love Cross You Out but I feel kinda meh about Sky these days. I saw her in Dallas (drove 3 hours there and back) in November and it’s the worst concert experience I ever had from one of my faves :/

She very obviously didn’t want to be there and had to end up cutting some songs and restarted a few of them very awkwardly. You’d think they’d have it together seeing as they’ve been playing the same songs every show for a decade.

On 6/21/2024 at 3:36 PM, Nightmare said:

Like.....Charli making a song with Lorde, Marina being friends with Charli again, Lana being blonde and giving us 2012 aesthetics back, even SOPHIE is releasing something, Katy perry (failing) coming back to pop, Gaga teasing.... what's your excuse miss Sky

clock it

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee