Please be careful sharing Sparklejumpropequeen links, they can potentially have your full e-mail on them ×
TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Well it was a demo for Britney

Um, actually it wasn't.

I wonder if I should delete the actual demos from my unreleased...

The only demos are Lolita, Whatcha Gonna Do, One, 17, Sex Rules, Shiny Toy, Lost In My Bedroom, EIE, American Dream, and Wish I Stayed, correct?

Edit: Never mind, I'd feel incomplete if I deleted them.

Never delete anything by Sky, that would be a sin.

And there are the demos for "Werewolf" (the almost 2-minute snippet she posted on SoundCloud in 2011) and "FFA 1985" (in case you consider that).

Never delete anything by Sky, that would be a sin.

And there are the demos for "Werewolf" (the almost 2-minute snippet she posted on SoundCloud in 2011) and "FFA 1985" (in case you consider that).

I heard Werewolf but it sounded like it was recorded on a phone, so I never downloaded it. Plus I don't have any snippets. FFA has more Sky than the original so I don't really consider it a demo. I have it though~ I think I'm gonna make a separate album for demos 'cause they mess up the flow of listening to my 'unreleased' album.

I heard Werewolf but it sounded like it was recorded on a phone, so I never downloaded it. Plus I don't have any snippets. FFA has more Sky than the original so I don't really consider it a demo. I have it though~ I think I'm gonna make a separate album for demos 'cause they mess up the flow of listening to my 'unreleased' album.

If I were you, I would leave everything together in the unreleased album but make a playlist with just the unreleased songs (leaving the demos out)... just a suggestion, though!

I don't want to look through 168 pages so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but did anyone notice the soundbute thing at the beginning of Put The Radio On by lana is the same one used throughout Love in Stereo? I was listening to it today and realized it for the first time.

smile.gif

I don't want to look through 168 pages so I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before, but did anyone notice the soundbute thing at the beginning of Put The Radio On by lana is the same one used throughout Love in Stereo? I was listening to it today and realized it for the first time.

That version of Put the Radio On with the radio noise is fanmade.

fun fact: everyone who has gargeband or imovie has that radio sound effect/sample btw i didn't even know that that version was fanmade

Do we know a more specific release date for guardian by now or do we still wait for "early next year" ?

i76mrxw.png 

There's no specific date for "Guardian" to be released and I honestly wouldn't expect anything, haha! Let's just wait until things are actually confirmed and all... I haven't even listened to the live audio that much.

Okay I'm still missing these:

- Black

- Look at You

- Mariah Carey 2.0

- Pretty Dull (Live)

- Traces (Demo)

questions:

- is it "Dynamite" or "Dynamite State"?

- what is "My Space" @@SitarHero? You don't have that on but I do?? alternate title?

- what is "Sakura Night"? something fake?

- is the 3:14 "Shiny Toy" the only official one we have or is it actually a demo and I'm missing one...?

Either is right for Dynamite although I think it was registered as Dynamite State

MySpace isn't her iirc

The title is actually "Sky Ferreira" by a band named Sakura Night and it's not her

There's a demo and final of Shiny Toy. We have both

BzhmW.png

Either is right for Dynamite although I think it was registered as Dynamite State

MySpace isn't her iirc

The title is actually "Sky Ferreira" by a band named Sakura Night and it's not her

There's a demo and final of Shiny Toy. We have both

Thank you, I will edit my post above now with updated questions/requests :)

H0bDaqU.gif

@@National Anthem @@BENTLEY I'm pretty sure I and everyone else in this thread got almost everything from http://skyferreirasource.tumblr.com/post/40845826155/sky-ferreira-source-megapost

Yeah, I know about that one.

I need help with the following:

Is "American Dream" (Demo) 3:10 or 3:20?

Is "Animal" a cover?

Is "FFA 1985" (Demo) featuring The Bloody Beetroots?

Is it "God Bless" or "God Bless The Child"? Is it a cover?

Is "Hallucination" feat. Coco Morier a mashup?

Does "Mariah Carey" have 3 versions?

Is "Rancid Girl" 2:44 or 4:08?

Is "Stand Back" a cover? 4:33 or 4:46?

Does "Untouchable" have 2 demos and 1 snippet?

Is "Teen Lovers" (feat. The Virgins) / (The Shoes Remix) the same thing?

Is "Wish I Stayed" a cover? Does it have 2 versions?

Is "You Lost Me" only a live version?

Does "Obsessions" have a demo?

Is "Herman Cain" (Remix) [snippet] legit?

What is "Ghost" (Yours Truly Session)? Live performance, demo?

Songs I don't have:

Black

Lick My Twit

Look At You

My Molly

The Outside (Snippet)

Pretty Dull (Live)

Shiny Toy

Traces (Demo)