TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I came up with a track list that may contain most of the songs from the new album, and this is what I got:

1. "You're Not the One"
2. "Everything Is Embarrassing"
3. "Ghost"
4. "Sad Dream"
5. "Ain't Your Right"
6. "I Can't Say No to Myself"
7. "Home Sweet Home"
8. "Rancid Girl"
9. "Boys"
10. "Pretty Dull"
11. "24 Hours"
12. "Love in Stereo"

Note that these are only registered tracks and also from the producers she mentioned when she announced the album was finished (Ariel, Justin, Blake and Jon). "I Will" is yet to be registered and she didn't mention Chris Braide anytime, so I'm not really sure if it's on the album.

Coincidently, these are 8 electro tracks by Ariel and 4 downtempo songs by Blake/Jon, which make a total of 12 songs which is what she said firstly. I'm gonna love myself so much if I get the track list right. :flutter:

so far I think we have all the titles of songs I think are on the album lol

Ooh let me reprise my list

HEARD

- Ain't Your Right

- Can't Say No

- Everything is Embarrassing

- Ghost

- I Will

- One Man Show?

- Pretty Dull

- Sad Dream

- Werewolf (From Waist Down)

- You're Not the One

- 24 Hours

UNHEARD

- Gloves

- I'm Not Alright

- Love in Stereo

- One Way to Heaven

- Swamp Girl

- Teen WItch and Werewolves

Other updates/debunks?

Chance, if you include songs from the past in your list, she also mentioned the following through the recording process:

• "Choke"
  • "Broadway Life for Me"
  • "Wild at Heart"

If the question mark was because you were unaware if that's the real title, then yes, the song is called "One Man Show." :)

Ghost

Sad Dream

Everything is Embarrassing

Werewolf

I Will

Ain't Your Right? (might be I'm Not Alright, idk)

Can't Say No

Swamp Girl (same as Rancid Girl maybe?)

You're Not the One

24 Hours

I expect to see those although I wouldn't be mad if she dropped the Ghost tracks in favor of new ones

BzhmW.png

Chance, if you include songs from the past in your list, she also mentioned the following through the recording process:

• "Choke"
  • "Broadway Life for Me"
  • "Wild at Heart"

If the question mark was because you were unaware if that's the real title, then yes, the song is called "One Man Show." :)

Not, say, Bloodshy & Avant way past. Potentials she's mentioned that are at least a little more current. For instance, she name-dropped "24 Hours" a while ago but it's still probably making the record.

Your tracklist makes a lot of sense, I just pray Werewolf makes the cut. And "I Can't Say No to Myself" is the official registered title? Really excited for that one.

Therefore:

HEARD

- Ain't Your Right

- Can't Say No

- Everything is Embarrassing

- Ghost

- I Will

- One Man Show

- Pretty Dull

- Sad Dream

- Werewolf (From Waist Down)

- You're Not the One

- 24 Hours

UNHEARD

- Boys

- Broadway Life for Me

- Choke

- Cecil Diamonds

- Gloves

- Home Sweet Home

- I'm Not Alright

- Love in Stereo

- One Way to Heaven

- Rancid Girl

- Swamp Girl

- Teen Witch and Werewolves

- Wild at Heart

Already 11 heard. Pray for that 16 track deluxe.

"24 Hours" was intended to be the first single, before they decided it was going to be "You're Not the One." No Bloodshy & Avant tracks are going to make the cut and as far as I know, she stopped working with them in 2011. She needs to put out the songs she did with them sometime, though. The Bloodshy & Avant, Klas and Dallas Austin songs are supposed to come out.

"I Can't Say No to Myself" is the registered title, yes!

"Teen Witch and Werewolves"/"Gloves"/"Cecil Diamonds"/"Werewolf (From Waist Down)" were all written with her ex-boyfriend so I kind of doubt they could make the cut, it's quite unlikely. Maybe "Werewolf," because since she broke up with him she dedicated it to her mom.

Oh, I forgot to mention that the album would contain 14 tracks the most (according to Sky herself), so if we consider "I Will" going in it, there'd be space left just for one more track.

I can help, or you could just use skyferreirasource.tumblr.com lol

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS LINK. 

I've wanted to get into her for a while but 2 lazy as always. This is helpful x100000.

17 is really really good, I love it. 

14417469274.gif

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS LINK. 

I've wanted to get into her for a while but 2 lazy as always. This is helpful x100000.

17 is really really good, I love it. 

listen to First Base and Dynamite, and Fucked From Above and Lolita and all of them basically

BzhmW.png

Oh, I forgot to mention that the album would contain 14 tracks the most (according to Sky herself), so if we consider "I Will" going in it, there'd be space left just for one more track.

You'd think "I'm Not Alright" would also be a done deal since it was the title for a while.

hey, so Charli board is closed so I decided to come here :P as you can tell by my avatar I love Sky though! Just heard First Base and Elevator for the first time today! I never really bothered to look through all her unreleased songs and demos though for some reason. I know a couple like American Dream and Paper Doll, but I've never bothered to listen to all of them. I think i will now! (although I'm hesitant to listen to any that will be included on the album, because I want it to be fresh, unlike True Romance which I heard all of but 2 tracks before the release).

I've never downloaded a masterpost before.

LOL yeah, it's the second time for me. Charli was the first masterpost. But yeah, was texting @@SitarHero all like "wow Sakura Night sounds so cool" and apparently the song is actually called Sky Ferreira by the band Sakura Night.. :facepalm:

14417469274.gif

tumblr_mnwnbf6nZc1qcholvo1_1280.png

Can somebody help with the dates for these? They're all 2010 right now.

As far as I can tell, you're missing...

Bang Bang

EiE demo

One demo (2)

Red Lips demo

Sex Rules demo

Teen Lovers (with the Virgins)

Idk about year info, though. Was gonna ask @ myself :hooker:

As far as I can tell, you're missing...

Bang Bang

EiE demo

One demo (2)

Red Lips demo

Sex Rules demo

Teen Lovers (with the Virgins)

Idk about year info, though. Was gonna ask @ myself :hooker:

There are two One demos? 

Can you please send me (us) them, along with the Red Lips demo & Teen Lovers? :cuteface: 

14417469274.gif