TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Please does anyone have the final of Shiny Toy in better than 128 kbps. :defeated: Everyone was talking about it being available to DL on the soundcloud but i missed it and had to rip it for shitty quality. ppplllleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :rip: 

14417469274.gif

Oh, dear. Let's skynalyze this. :creepna:

"Werewolf" was written with her ex-boyfriend, but we don't know who wrote the others. My two cents are that some songs were taken down because they will be somewhere. :smokes2:

This is just what I think, though. I don't think "Song 3" is produced by Ariel (so it could possibly get released), unless it's one of the first tracks he produced for Sky.

But but but she left the "new new new" snippet up :hdu:

I need to know which title this is from.

so is it safe to assume Nip/Tuck might be on the album?  :hdu:

Nope. It wasn't even supposed to be ever online, to be honest. :eek:

Please does anyone have the final of Shiny Toy in better than 128 kbps. :defeated: Everyone was talking about it being available to DL on the soundcloud but i missed it and had to rip it for shitty quality. ppplllleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :rip:

:brows:

But but but she left the "new new new" snippet up :hdu:

I need to know which title this is from.

Oh, she did? Sky, what are you doing. I am such a bad fan, I need to get my shit right.

Do you think it's called "Teen With and Werewolves"? Because "Werewolf" isn't registered, I think. :(

oh you know yo shit  :tea:

i think that teen witch and werewolves is the same thing bc it's co-written by nick, i say that bc can't say no is registered under i can't say no to myself but i could be wrong

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

oh you know yo shit  :tea:

i think that teen witch and werewolves is the same thing bc it's co-written by nick, i say that bc can't say no is registered under i can't say no to myself but i could be wrong

Ooh, but "Can't Say No" was originally called like "I Can't Say No to Myself." People called it "Can't Say No" because they wouldn't manage to write the full title on the show setlist because of its length. (Sorry if this was confusing.) :P

Ooh, but "Can't Say No" was originally called like "I Can't Say No to Myself." People called it "Can't Say No" because they wouldn't manage to write the full title on the show setlist because of its length. (Sorry if this was confusing.) :P

i got u <3

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

If you guys have the opportunity, grab the CDs as fast as you can. AS IF! has been going for more than it used to months ago, and we barely see any singles for sale nowadays.

If you guys have the opportunity, grab the CDs as fast as you can. AS IF! has been going for more than it used to months ago, and we barely see any singles for sale nowadays.

I ended up paying close to $20 for it, which isn't TOO bad, but it was going for like $3 or whatever when it first came out.

It doesn't help there are a significantly smaller number of As If EPs made, and I'm sure her pulling them off digital music stores contributed to that too

BzhmW.png