TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Wait was there ever a "real" reason why she never released the sophomore. Was it something along the lines of label hell AND some layer of pretention and the years just kept going by so now she's like "why bother"? I remember there was a few "what happened to sky" videos but those were vague....anyways best of luck to her, I like her song "Boys". Indie Sleaze is about to come back, here's your chance!!!

I bet it's a mix of:

1. Label hell

2. She made the wrong lab executive angry

3. Lack of money

4. Too perfectionist 

5. Lazy 

6. Too pretentious

7.  Health issues

I guess Sky is the perfect storm, everything that could've gone wrong happened. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

50 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

hasn’t she had the same aesthetic for Masochism since 2014?

i guess? it would be boring if she’s using 4 yrs old pictures for a 2022 album tho, but whatever

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 hours ago, Motopapi said:

the picture is from 2016 baby girls..

https://twitter.com/kimkadab1/status/1493401049113243650?s=21

50 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

hasn’t she had the same aesthetic for Masochism since 2014?

Imagine her saying: "Masochism is a project I have worked on for 9 years, creating different real life stages from my early adulthood". or something like that lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 minutes ago, Motopapi said:

i guess? it would be boring if she’s using 4 yrs old pictures for a 2022 album tho, but whatever

I don't see the issue since she's most likely using songs even older than that for the album. If it's new material for us then I'm happy :legend:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

27 minutes ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I don't see the issue since she's most likely using songs even older than that for the album. If it's new material for us then I'm happy :legend:

yeah right. i’ll take anything at this point :rip:

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever