TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

she does modelling too, i thought we knew this...

She used to be very active about it during 2009 - 2014, but as far as I know, she hasn't do anything these last 3 years.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/news/sky-ferreira-mother-seemingly-confirms-new-album-out-march-10039/

Good article btw. I still want to believe in at least a single release in March.

I miss her so badly, it's a bitter love mixed with frustration.

:cryney2:

I dont know how you ferrari's made it waiting from 2013 until now.

4 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

imagine if multiverse is real and masochism hasn't been released in none of all those alternative realities:defeated:

a constant in the multiverses

there's always a man and a city, and sky ferreira not releasing her second album

negAbhB.png

Since I discovered her, she never seemed like an LA girl to me. I always pictured her to be from a colder place like Washington D.C. and from a moderately big city or an average sized city. Did anyone felt the same? 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

13 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

https://www.rollingstone.co.uk/music/news/sky-ferreira-mother-seemingly-confirms-new-album-out-march-10039/

Good article btw. I still want to believe in at least a single release in March.

I miss her so badly, it's a bitter love mixed with frustration.

:cryney2:

Same, I still want to believe. Am I still allowed to do that? lmk thx

SIRENS INTERRUPT THE SILENCE

6 hours ago, shady said:

Since I discovered her, she never seemed like an LA girl to me. I always pictured her to be from a colder place like Washington D.C. and from a moderately big city or an average sized city. Did anyone felt the same? 

C8ml2RyXsAI6dk0.jpg

the 🤗 is literally the best part

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

the image isn't loading for me can someone tell me what it says?

It's a person named Halsey talking about Sky on Twitter. "Spoiled LA girl who was too lazy to work to be an artist and wanted to model and fuck off with her friends, and then blamed it on her label" 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕