TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky Ferreira is the biggest anti-gay weapon that conservadorism has created to hurt us

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 hour ago, Wanna Get Fucked Up said:

idk how to add a photo directly on LB but look what just happened :lmao:

https://imgur.com/a/4inQA1c

:omfg2:

He liked the comment because HE KNOWS you're right lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EmptyPromises said:

Sorry girlies but I'm not going to blame Sky when we know she wants to put music out and is ready to now.

Call it naivety, sure, but let's go back a few pages and read over that other shelved Capitol girl's story first.

#BelieveInSky

I understand your point, but I believe that it's not fair to compare Sky to those other shelved Capitol girls. They are nowhere close as being as popular and well-known than Sky.

Sky is SO popular that she was even mentioned as a joke in Netflix's show "Special" (during the episodes of 2021's season two). They joked about her not releasing music for years lol and they mentioned her like in two or three episodes, even played "Everything Is Embarrassing".

Sky has the big fan base, most people who like Charli, Grimes and Marina from 2010, know her and love her.
Sky also works as a model and and actress, she is well-known in the industry (it's kinda weird that no one is supporting her except Charli tho).

That's why Sky should not be compared to the other shelved Capitol girls, they know Sky can be milked and gays will stream A LOT.

That's why I don't blame sorely Capitol, I blame Sky because it has been 9 years of promises, false starts, lies and fishy cryptic stuff.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

I understand your point, but I believe that it's not fair to compare Sky to those other shelved Capitol girls. They are nowhere close as being as popular and well-known than Sky.

Sky is SO popular that she was even mentioned as a joke in Netflix's show "Special" (during the episodes of 2021's season two). They joked about her not releasing music for years lol and they mentioned her like in two or three episodes, even played "Everything Is Embarrassing".

Sky has the big fan base, most people who like Charli, Grimes and Marina from 2010, know her and love her.
Sky also works as a model and and actress, she is well-known in the industry (it's kinda weird that no one is supporting her except Charli tho).

That's why Sky should not be compared to the other shelved Capitol girls, they know Sky can be milked and gays will stream A LOT.

That's why I don't blame sorely Capitol, I blame Sky because it has been 9 years of promises, false starts, lies and fishy cryptic stuff.

preach!

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, EXODUS said:

it's kinda weird that no one is supporting her except Charli tho

People on the industry only support people who can give them something, llike credibility, feats, popularity or public from a new niche 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

4 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

People on the industry only support people who can give them something, llike credibility, feats, popularity or public from a new niche 

You got a good point. 

Sadly, Sky lost credibility way fast after taking too much time releasing something. 

Between Sky releasing NTMT and still nothing today, MARINA has went on hiatus, made a comeback and has released two albums lol.

22 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

You got a good point. 

Sadly, Sky lost credibility way fast after taking too much time releasing something. 

Between Sky releasing NTMT and still nothing today, MARINA has went on hiatus, made a comeback and has released two albums lol.

+ FROOT came to fruition

18 minutes ago, sophiesmom said:

the only reason for her to not say anything at all during march is that she actually has something to say and wants it to be special ... i choose to believe 

#SkyFerreiraIsNotOverYetParty 

you better be right about that thing from yesterday, MJ

2 hours ago, AOK said:

+ FROOT came to fruition

oh my, that's true, I'm so stupid to forget it, what a great album, the trilogy ending.

34 minutes ago, HEARTCORE said:

if and when nothing comes, i am honestly going to be done with her cuz its never gonna come. its too many false starts and lies

I'm so fucking ready to rant into her instagram once she decides to not release anything. She can't treat her fans as stupid beings over and over.

can yall imagine her booking tour concerts and claiming the album release, and nothing comes out?! :awkney:

3 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

if and when nothing comes, i am honestly going to be done with her cuz its never gonna come. its too many false starts and lies

i'm at the same. this tested me more than a Azealia Banks period of mine. i'll be done with her. 

hopefully everyone will simply leak demos and so on, I'll really won't care anymore :awkney:

10 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

i think april first will be sky ferreira’s very own 9/11

it will be so bad she'll think is a lie :scoff::awkney:

I'll call it done after friday besties. sorry. love u all. 

giphy.gif

29 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

HERE COMES THE COUNTDOWN:

Dawn Of The First Day GIF - Dawn Of The First Day - Descubre & Comparte GIFs