TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Do yourself a favor and listen to this song with your eyes closed, it's almost as if Sky was singing this Charli co-write bop.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 minute ago, EXODUS said:

Do yourself a favor and listen to this song with your eyes closed, it's almost as if Sky was singing this Charli co-write bop.

So good isn't it?

But I find it really strange that Charli was not credited as one of the songwriters...

Maybe she just added a comma... 

13 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

So good isn't it?

But I find it really strange that Charli was not credited as one of the songwriters...

Maybe she just added a comma... 

It's a huge bop! I'm not a big fan of the band but they do have around 4 or 5 great bops.

And yeah, it's weird that they didn't credit Charli, even though it's mentioned everywhere online that Charli co-wrote it. Maybe Charli felt that changing or adding a line or two was not enough for a credit mention.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

the way there were like 5 new pages and i thought something FINALLY happened lol…..

anyways i guess i’m gonna keep playing FFA1985 (Demo) and continue to decay further and further while waiting…

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

This is the only nasty cherry song I constantly listen to. I sometimes get Win stuck in my head tho, and Music With Your Dad is pretty cool. 

OMFFFGGGGG FINALLYYYYYYY

photo1648518226.jpeg

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Do not purposely post false information

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

Remember last year when someone spread a rumour that Sky said on that Not Really podcast about releasing smth on April 1st

I had to pay to listen to that bullshit and she barely said a word about the album despite 70% percent done since she met new people...

I regret it immidiately 

:eartha:

hello i am conducting a musical audit of the artist “sky Ferrari”? apparently they are an artist that creates music so im just gonna need to hear some recent demos or album tracks just to confirm that this is a real person who makes real music that can be listened to so if can be sent to me thank you <33333

1 hour ago, medievalthots said:

OMFFFGGGGG FINALLYYYYYYY

photo1648518226.jpeg

It's not funny to share false information when you know some people here have huge hopes still. 

37 minutes ago, EYEYE said:

She’s never releasing

If nothing gets released this week, I'll fucking rant on her Instagram latest post. 

Every fucking year is the same, and I don't care if "it's not her fault", it has been like that for years and at this point she is the one to blame for teasing every year for the last 6 years a certain date and nothing gets fucking released. 

I really really don't think her label is that stupid to don't let her release anything and earn money. For God sake, they earn more money than Sky per stream or song sold.