TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

5 hours ago, wildstar said:

I'm so confused weren't you guys saying SkyFerreiraUpdates had actual tea when they posted that Descending snippet? And now they posted that screenshot as if they have no idea about any releases? Don't know why they would leak a snippet from some demo pretending Sky gave it to them to create false hype but anyways.. she's not coming

1 hour ago, 111 said:

wow it's like someone has said this before :tommy:

42 minutes ago, wildstar said:

I still wanted to point out that I thought it was weird that they posted the snippet then.. 

I'm not believing anything from anyone besides from Sky herself lmao.. 

It's super weird, because people over ATRL freaked out about the snippet and I posted there saying that the new snippet was shared by that twitter account, and then I received a PM asking me kindly if I can get that post removed because it can be harmful.

I have no idea if someone from that twitter account reach me or if it was someone else who is not related to it, but I deleted that post anyway, so it really makes me think that somehow sharing that snippet was a big mistake.

I don't know, everything it's super weird. 

I get the huge "it was meant to come out in March but they say no, again" vibes.

The album has been finished FOR YEARS now, but Sky keeps making changes to it, either because someone at the label ordered to her or maybe because she felt the album is still not finished. WHO FUCKING KNOWS!

At this point I'm starting to believe that there's no album lol just a a small group of songs finished and a bunch of demos.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

43 minutes ago, wildstar said:

I still wanted to point out that I thought it was weird that they posted the snippet then.. 

I'm not believing anything from anyone besides from Sky herself lmao.. 

did you forget who revealed downhill lullaby was coming with all the details? 

hint: it wasn't sky 

Just now, the ocean said:

omg eclipse is tonia confirmed!!!11!!!!!!!!!11!!!

i have no relation whatsoever to her bloodline considering i don't lie and they are pathological liars :tommy:

28 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Lmao it's not happening. Now leak Descending, Don't Forget, Masochism, Down In Flames and Finders Keepers and I'll compile it myself.

can we at least get always ready to lose you,  pray for rain, guardian in hq

leak descending 

33 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Lmao it's not happening. Now leak Descending, Don't Forget, Masochism, Down In Flames and Finders Keepers and I'll compile it myself.

Stream Down In Flames that's already out for years bc we will never get Sky's version of it

https://open.spotify.com/track/0yUUXh0JM9lGEwlQVsdh5U?si=K0FLKLgeTySHxeK8ugayDw&utm_source=copy-link

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson