TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, EmptyPromises said:

So do I get upgraded to Stan after having lived through a fake announcement?

Lmao same for me :toofloppy:

This is fun and all but the one who suffers the most here is still her. We have our own lives and can live without her music. She, on the other hand, is sabotaging her job and any chance of

being mainstream. If she's willing to continue that by not communicating with her fan base or being passive aggressive, with fake announcements, not releasing music, so beat it. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 minutes ago, shady said:

Lmao same for me :toofloppy:

This is fun and all but the one who suffers the most here is still her. We have our own lives and can live without her music. She, on the other hand, is sabotaging her job and any chance of

being mainstream. If she's willing to continue that by not communicating with her fan base or being passive aggressive, with fake announcements, not releasing music, so beat it. 

Well, not everyone wants to be "mainstream". I personally don't consider artist's mainstreamness to be the success metre of any sort. Actually, the fact that she doesn't attempt to be mainstream is one of the factors that makes me love her as an artist - she's not fake, not artificial, and she doesn't try to adjust to trends just to gather stronger listeners base. All the bitches are now opting for barely 3 minute-long tracks just to gain more for less, whereas in case of Sky, I highly doubt she would deliver an album full of 2 minutes-something-long trenders.

1 hour ago, AOK said:

Well, not everyone wants to be "mainstream". I personally don't consider artist's mainstreamness to be the success metre of any sort. Actually, the fact that she doesn't attempt to be mainstream is one of the factors that makes me love her as an artist - she's not fake, not artificial, and she doesn't try to adjust to trends just to gather stronger listeners base. All the bitches are now opting for barely 3 minute-long tracks just to gain more for less, whereas in case of Sky, I highly doubt she would deliver an album full of 2 minutes-something-long trenders.

Imagine if the reason this was AGAIN shelved/pushed back was because Capitol ordered her to trim the songs to 3 minutes or less.  :rip:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

46 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

sky saw twin peaks once and based her entire post 2012 personality off of it

this got me, no joke lmao

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

9 minutes ago, AOK said:

where is sky ferreira

She's prepping a brand new "RIP post/story" for y'all on Instagram, you better be ready for it <3

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

giphy.gif

30 out of 31 opportunities for Sky to announce something official.

The time is running out Little Ferraris...

How Today is for Most Floridians - Album on Imgur

1 hour ago, AOK said:

where is sky ferreira

She's about to post that darn photo taken by Sandy Kim for 748463th time

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing