TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

She's about to post that darn photo taken by Sandy Kim for 748463th time

i think she thinks that if she just posts the photo everything will be ok again :bye:

watch her try to pull out that photo and maybe a snippet or two on april 1st/2nd

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, AOK said:

im useless and i know it

the best song of her entire career, we deserve an album full of songs with that sound. Sadly won't happen.

3 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

She's about to post that darn photo taken by Sandy Kim for 748463th time

She's like a 55 years old fat woman who uses her "old days of glory" photos for her Facebook profile pictures.

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

i think she thinks that if she just posts the photo everything will be ok again :bye:

watch her try to pull out that photo and maybe a snippet or two on april 1st/2nd

Imagine her thinking her fans adore her for just sharing those photos.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

15 minutes ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

idk I just want Cobra or Pretty Dull and then she can move to Andromeda if she wants but oh my God!!!!!! 

I only care about Pretty Dull, Cobra and Ditch That Bitch, then I'm out of this fandom forever.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

7 hours ago, AOK said:

Well, not everyone wants to be "mainstream". I personally don't consider artist's mainstreamness to be the success metre of any sort. Actually, the fact that she doesn't attempt to be mainstream is one of the factors that makes me love her as an artist - she's not fake, not artificial, and she doesn't try to adjust to trends just to gather stronger listeners base. All the bitches are now opting for barely 3 minute-long tracks just to gain more for less, whereas in case of Sky, I highly doubt she would deliver an album full of 2 minutes-something-long trenders.

I respect artists who don't sell themselves for mainstream success but I can't help but feel bad for my favorite indie artists who probably barely make anything and will be forgotten as soon as they quit music. By mainstream I didn't mean all of the radio and tiktok mainstream, but rather some moderate popularity where those artists made some kind of buzz in the music scene of that era. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

21 minutes ago, Venus Fly Trap said:

Imagine if there's a surprise release tomorrow... 

If it happens, I'll declare myself her biggest stan.

if it doesn't... well,  I won't be the only one posting shit on her IG.

4 hours ago, backseat said:

honestly it has happened so many times and for so long that i am desensitized to the fact that we were clowned AGAIN. my fear doesn’t even revolve around whether or not the album is coming anymore, it revolves around how if it DOES come it might be bad 💀 my expectations are so ridiculously high and at this point i am fully expecting it to be the most revolutionary life-changing thing i’ve ever heard and it is probably just not going to be that. and that’s gonna be more disappointing than all of the times we were lied to. but at least if the album is not as good as expected it will probably make me lose interest in her completely and i won’t have to suffer another decade+ long wait for SF3 🤡

Sorta how im feeling too, whenever i check back in and stop pretending its no biggie.

This is why I gave the leaked songs suspected to be on Masochism ONE listen and deleted them. They sounded great, they really did, but I cannot give myself any more expectations. I already know it's not going to hit me as hard as NTMT did because of the lacking rock influence but I am pretty happy she's explored her 80s ballad sound which is my second-most favourite. It all sounds like one good album to me, and very cohesive, so at least it's not some messy shit, which is what makes me complain too much *cough* lana. 

what’s funny is most of her contemporaries (charli, g*****, etc) have moved to do bigger and better projects, meanwhile sky’s over here doing crack off of her baby driver checks and lying unprovoked about an album that doesn’t exist

:twirls:

like at this late stage I truly believe masochism isn’t a fully formed thing:xgiggle:

but yeah, she really took everything for granted. there are so many artists out there who work so hard every day, and are consistent with their music, and only get to see a quarter of the recognition that sky has recieved throughout her… “career” :thumb3:

she doesn’t deserve the dedicated audience that she has.

20 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

MILEY CYRUS & SKY FERREIRA - ZEBRA is OUT NOW

This video is VERY Sky F, yas.

Go Miley, do everything Sky can't because she is fucking lazy.

3 hours ago, godsmonster said:

too bad she doesn’t have TaP management, we’d have the entire album and all the sessions by now

lmaoooooo the shade was so unexpected  :benmawson: