TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky's career is over and Masochism has been shelved forever - but that is in no way a reason to send death threats to Sky or her family :wtf2: like, that is not going to solve anything + they'll just get banned from here / whatever social they're using + is a crime so just... don't :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

i genuinely think it's more likely that we're gonna get a retirement post over masochism

also i don't even think masochism even exists at this point because literally ALL WE HAVE is voices carry, downhill lullaby, snippets of a couple songs, and leaks of a few songs we don't even know are even for masochism

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Always zillions of excuses, 0 solutions. Delays and more. 

I know that it has been quite a few years, but this March thing WAS TORTURE. 

Now she wants us to go through the same shit/hell for another month? I don't think it's fair. 

She doesn't owe us anything, but

The fact that she always gives 99% attention to these so-called "fans" and almost 1% over the ones that deserve it.

Whenever she comes back, I'll support her. But I've really had enough. 

Spoiler

What's wrong with announcing this shit already, putting it to pre-save, and then we can at least have some peace. 

when masochism is finally released i am pretty sure her music career will be over for good, night time my time wasn't exactly a brilliant album so the only reason she has had fans cling to her for so long is because she's been edging them for 9 years straight lol

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

the theatrics going on in this thread... yes, we're all upset/confused/disappointed but it's literally not that serious?  yes, she is an artist and held to the standard of releasing music on a relatively regular schedule, but in reality she doesn't owe us anything. all these quick releases from lana and charli have made you gays beyond entitled. (trust me, i've been tired of waiting, but writing entire thinkpieces about how she's a drug addict or a troll and a pathological liar comes off as... really fucking weird.)

3 minutes ago, paradiso said:

the theatrics going on in this thread... yes, we're all upset/confused/disappointed but it's literally not that serious?  yes, she is an artist and held to the standard of releasing music on a relatively regular schedule, but in reality she doesn't owe us anything. all these quick releases from lana and charli have made you gays beyond entitled. (trust me, i've been tired of waiting, but writing entire thinkpieces about how she's a drug addict or a troll and a pathological liar comes off as... really fucking weird.)

fiona apple has released almost 2 albums in the time sky has taken

fiona fucking apple

i think it is a little serious at this point

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Idk... I will keep my hopes for april...

I have nothing better to do and life is boring anyway, so maybe this time she's saying the truth (she's not lol) but I'll keep supporting her

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson