TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I mean this is sky ferreira who we are talking about, she will serve us some insta photoshoot every once in a couple months and some music every once in a couple years (we've had voices carry, downhill lullaby and quite spicy collabs)

I don't know what y'all expecting lmao, some new music is on the way and she'll deliver, thats it 

2 hours ago, sophiesmom said:

some of y'all smell like rotten milk 

Spoiler

"Stop whining, you're a grown man" perfectly describes certain people on this thread :hooker:

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

7 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

OMGGGG IT IS ON HER WEBSITE HTML

:oprah4:

Reveal hidden contents

36638b74177c496c36e1a8cf3752be415a6921ce.pnj

OMGGGG

Spoiler

playing along for manifestation purposes but just in case anyone actually thinks it's real i'm 98% sure it's not (the logo is in worse quality than the text)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

22 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

OMGGGG IT IS ON HER WEBSITE HTML

:oprah4:

Hide contents

36638b74177c496c36e1a8cf3752be415a6921ce.pnj

STOP PLAYING😭

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

L34K ZEBRA ALREADY

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

idk, it's nice to take a deep breath and realize her career or lack there of is none of our business and if we never get another sky song again, no one will die. like i legit stopped caring in 2016 and am just here for the ride now. I will admit from following her on insta she does seem to foster a very toxic fan base when it would probably be better if she would just own when something isn't done/ready but she seems to love jumping the gun 

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif