TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

50 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

I've never seen this before :O Thanks for posting 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

It's a surprise guys, the surprise is that we've been fooled again.

But let's wait till April 31, she may been torturing us.

March 31 teaser 

April 31 lead single

May 31 promotional single teaser

June 31 promotional single

July 31 Album announce

June 31 Album

August 31 Retirement announce

September 31 It was postponed and she teases Sadism, her 3th album

:true:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

The fact we did this all last month and then we got word it’d be delayed till April but now there’s only 2 weeks left… I’m tired! I don’t get what Skys mom means by it’s a surprise either? Like what day could make it a surprise if not Easter which was a stretch anyway lmao… 

2 hours ago, 99tears said:

The fact we did this all last month and then we got word it’d be delayed till April but now there’s only 2 weeks left… I’m tired! I don’t get what Skys mom means by it’s a surprise either? Like what day could make it a surprise if not Easter which was a stretch anyway lmao… 

She meant it's a surprise to HER, aka Tonia, the goddess of truth does not know when it's coming :toofloppy:

i just realised that because the song title is don't forget and the first letter of forget is F which is 6th letter in the alphabet and the 6th month of a calendar year is june sky said it's in like a lion out like a lamb and lions live in hot countries so it's a summer single and the vinyl will be metallic pink with blue marbling

tenor.gif

35 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

i just realised that because the song title is don't forget and the first letter of forget is F which is 6th letter in the alphabet and the 6th month of a calendar year is june sky said it's in like a lion out like a lamb and lions live in hot countries so it's a summer single and the vinyl will be metallic pink with blue marbling

tenor.gif

the oracle

tumblr_lnfi10CxUR1qdti63o1_500.gif

49 minutes ago, blameitonme said:

tenor.gif

Omg makes so much sense

Also, Lamb have 4 letters, and is also the name of Mariah Carey's fanbase, so maybe she will announce the world tour 4 days after Christmas:true:

And that's why Sky posted Jesus Saves on her stories

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Next teaser will be just the artwork and the caption of "SKY FERREIRA - DON'T FORGET. COMING SOON" 

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: