TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

so im bidding on something on ebay, is it a bad idea to bid in the last ten seconds? will the bid count?

That's the best way to do it, only thing that sucks is someone can do the same and easily higher. So bid the price you're willing =) I do like last 3 seconds lmao

That's the best way to do it, only thing that sucks is someone can do the same and easily higher. So bid the price you're willing =) I do like last 3 seconds lmao

i did it and yassssssss im the proud owner of AS IF! yasssss lol, omfg i bid in the last 5 seconds and then there was all this shit popping up about shit and i was like fuck i lost it, but then i won somehow matangi2cgsad.gif

hmmm she posted her album thank yous on instagram, is this another sign that we wont be getting cds..or is it a confirmation that we will, cause she has the booklet printed..hmmmm

hmmm she posted her album thank yous on instagram, is this another sign that we wont be getting cds..or is it a confirmation that we will, cause she has the booklet printed..hmmmm

What do you mean she has the booklet printed? It looks to me like she just made a text file and posted it. It doesn't look like part of a booklet. methinks we aren't getting a physical release :/ or maybe we will but not for a while and it's one of the things Sky is working on along with the vinyl.

What do you mean she has the booklet printed? It looks to me like she just made a text file and posted it. It doesn't look like part of a booklet. methinks we aren't getting a physical release :/ or maybe we will but not for a while and it's one of the things Sky is working on along with the vinyl.

oops well its not printed but its formatted just like an album booklet imo. well i'll be happy if sky get the cds made herself, we might get digigpaks  :oprah:

did she ignore her label in her thank yous? yasssssss bitch, get ittttttttttt

she basically did it without their help.

she funded the equipment with her modelling money, she paid to finish the album, she probably paid to distribute it, she's paying to make copies

She's truly a testament to the hell of the industry, but now she's a success story

BzhmW.png