TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

For me, none of them is best song.
…because all of them can be.  :lel:

Seriously through, whether it's the lyrics, mood, synthesizers, vocals production or guitar riffs, each song excels in area others may not. (disclaimer: maybe I'm just discovering how good albums work or that they can be cohesive)

Personally, though, I enjoy "I Blame Myself" the most b/c no matter the occasion I always like me some synthpop, even more so when there's obvious piano chord changes to be found. (this was my first favorite song)

#goditakethingstooseriously

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

no, it's "I'm Not Alright" and "On Top"

I actually have no doubt that Can't Say No, On Top, and Pretty Dull would have topped my list had they been released. We'll never know about I'm Not Alright :xcry:

If there are any quality hounds, my free DL of the album was in 320 rather than 256.

I actually have no doubt that Can't Say No, On Top, and Pretty Dull would have topped my list had they been released. We'll never know about I'm Not Alright :xcry:

If there are any quality hounds, my free DL of the album was in 320 rather than 256.

the album should have been called 'Im Not Alright', it sounds iconic and super teenage soft grungy, which fits the album 

can i get that hq link plz?

what's irritating is that we have lyrics to I'm Not Alright and we've never heard it

BzhmW.png

the album should have been called 'Im Not Alright', it sounds iconic and super teenage soft grungy, which fits the album 

can i get that hq link plz?

Night Time, My Time is the best album title of the year :whoopi:

Did you buy your premium bundle? :lmaoney:

what's irritating is that we have lyrics to I'm Not Alright and we've never heard it

Lyrics that shit on much of her released stuff.

I'm hoping at least On Top is given attention in the future. I have a feeling she wanted a solely Ariel Rechtshaid/Justin Raisen album for the debut and the Brion songs may come into play later.