TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Pure Heroine > NTMT > True Romance :smokeney:

Lyrically and ""artistically"" I agree, but to so far TR is so much more 'my jam' and accessible, too. Ignore me because I'm biased towards dance music

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

NTMT is way better than TR will ever be ya bunch of sadists :sadcore2:

Not playing like TR isn't gr8 though, and so is Trouble :icant:

Now we wait for ARTPOP, the holy equalizer :angie:

why are we comparing 3 albums that are sonically and lyrically different  :horror:

I mean Bangerz is a different sound but I know it's much worse, same thing just tighter competition :uh:

Idk why it's happening in the Sky thread, though :toofunny:

why are we comparing 3 albums that are sonically and lyrically different  :horror:

We're just talking about "big" (anticipated) releases that we could witness this year. And what the outcome is, comparing them in terms of satisfaction, if you may.

At least that's what I did.

The vocal effect on I Will frustrates because I really love the song otherwise.

And has anyone else noticed the same noise from the opening of "Put The Radio On" in the chorus of "Love In Stereo"?

I've noticed that too. Actually the intro in "Put the Radio On" is fan made. :eek:

I listened to her album yesterday and I'm pretty impressed. Can't stop listening to "24 Hours", "I Will", "Boys" and "Night Time, My Time" (Oh, I love how weird it is.). The only thing I don't like is the album artwork.  :brows3:

I am calm now but I really wish I could have shared my first listening moment with some of you. I had no internet since Tuesday morning... I literally started laughing out of nervosism and then I started shaking and then I felt like crying and I didn't know what to do? I still feel a bit numb about it, because I've waited for Sky's album for so long that it's crazy for me to understand that now we finally have it. :defeated:

As I expected, the album is all I can listen to since it was released on Tuesday, and I guess I've heard it dozens of time probably already. I can't choose which track is my favorite. They are all masterpieces. This album is the best piece of work that has ever existed and no one will prove me wrong. :hooker:

Night Time, My Time > any album (at least for me). Gets better with every listen. :defeated:

@ Sky has also performed "One Man Show" live once, back in November 2011 when she was in Brazil. It was supposed to be on Wild at Heart but, as we all know, it never happened. She also posted a snippet of its studio version, the one in which she sings "you can treat me like a careless girl, a jealous girl" (you probably know it, I'm just mentioning it in case it's new for you!). :)

@ Sky never sang "I'm Not Alright," she just posted lyrics to it. I hope someday she releases an EP with outtakes or eventually include these tracks on some album.

why the fuck would you people compare True Romance and Night Time, My Time? Theyre both AMAZING albums but freaking different. 

P.S. At first I didnt like the album cover (and I still dont think it suits a debut album) but It fits the whole concept and the sound of the album perfectly. Its so grungy (is that even a word?idk)