TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

i just got a mail from myplay direct saying they're refunding my premium bundle purchase. did anyone else get this mail? wtf  :deadbanana:

i ordered the same thing from there and i haven't gotten anything about a refund but like i never got the download link for the digital album which was supposed to come yesterday lol like i've already downloaded the album so whatever but still kinda ehhhh has anybody here downloaded one of the bundles and recieved the link or is this happening for everyone?

i ordered the same thing from there and i haven't gotten anything about a refund but like i never got the download link for the digital album which was supposed to come yesterday lol like i've already downloaded the album so whatever but still kinda ehhhh has anybody here downloaded one of the bundles and recieved the link or is this happening for everyone?

I think the album code will come on a card with the package

BzhmW.png

"Still, Lance Turner (who handles marketing at Capitol) insists the label is committed to the project. Later this month, he said, Capitol will release a set of B-sides from the album.”

This can't be :icant: It's too perfect :icant:

i just got a mail from myplay direct saying they're refunding my premium bundle purchase. did anyone else get this mail? wtf  :deadbanana:

I got this too! Shiiiiit. I wonder if this means they sold too many and we were too late? Although I ordered it immediately...

#37 with approx 7500 copies sold http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

better than Natalia Kills with almost no promo

No promo??? It's all over youtube and grindr... NTMT is literally before almost every youtube video I watch... Of course, with targeted advertising, it's probably just because it knows that I love her already, maybe nonbelievers aren't getting the ads.

FOUND MORE 

tumblr_mvth60URm91ris9ojo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mvth85Jjo31ris9ojo1_500.jpg

where is this physical at my body needs it  :toofunny:

That one looks kinda fake, look at the little shred of paper next to the first picture--like they were cutting the tray paper to fit into the jewel case

That one looks kinda fake, look at the little shred of paper next to the first picture--like they were cutting the tray paper to fit into the jewel case

Sorry but... how stupid can you be? :toofunny: Making the effort to fake it and make it look legit, only to then make a fool out of yourself because of a shred of paper? :toofunny: 

Sorry but... how stupid can you be? :toofunny: Making the effort to fake it and make it look legit, only to then make a fool out of yourself because of a shred of paper? :toofunny:

That basic ass tracklist page doesn't look any good either

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Not to mention here is the back :toofunny:

tumblr_mvo963cPEt1rbtsvmo1_1280.jpg

And her manager tweeted we can get it Tuesday, which...has passed... https://twitter.com/thatmiketierney/status/396695261667262464

YOU FUCKING GUYS

RELIABLE MUSIC VENDOR HAS THIS PREORDER OF B-SIDES

http://www.amoeba.com/night-time-my-time-b-sides-pt-1-cd-sky-ferreira/albums/3035825/

1. I Can’t Say No To Myself
2. I’m On Top 
3. Werewolf (I Like You)
4. Everything Is Embarrassing
5. Everything Is Embarrassing (Unknown Mortal Orchestra Remix)

IT IS HAPPENING

THESE ARE REAL TEARS IN MY EYES