TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I follow Cass Bird on tumblr and saw this on my feed

tumblr_mvyod2wFmC1qa0mc4o1_1280.png

is it new / from the album shoot or does she just do a lot of photoshoots in the bathroom?

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I follow Cass Bird on tumblr and saw this on my feed

tumblr_mvyod2wFmC1qa0mc4o1_1280.png

is it new / from the album shoot or does she just do a lot of photoshoots in the bathroom?

that was done for an interview around album release!

BzhmW.png

tumblr_mvyqyyWdE41qcholvo1_1280.jpg

and my card has been charged.

Apparently I didn't get an email because I used Paypal but I sent them a complaint and they promptly confirmed it. Love Amoeba :oprah:

The new date for shipping on MyPlay bundles is 11/19

will the physical be out then? we now have all evidence that it exists

also two YNTO single discs are on eBay right now for about $20

BzhmW.png

also two YNTO single discs are on eBay right now for about $20

I saw those but wasn't sure if they're real...? The cover art looks pretty crummy in terms of quality, but maybe that's just me.

Could someone please give me a DL for Obsession... the single... or iTunes EP... TBH not even sure what it is, because the DL on skyferreirasource doesn't work :( I would really appreciate it.

I saw those but wasn't sure if they're real...? The cover art looks pretty crummy in terms of quality, but maybe that's just me.

Could someone please give me a DL for Obsession... the single... or iTunes EP... TBH not even sure what it is, because the DL on skyferreirasource doesn't work :( I would really appreciate it.

I only have the single version, i'll pm it to you ^__^ 

dont-deliver-us-from-evil.jpg

I didn't know if I was allowed to read it :creepna2: But I definitely suggested it as well :lmao: "Song 1" is very wishful thinking although it undoubtedly sounds really good.

I'm loving that they put "Part 1" right on the cover because now they have to follow through with a part 2 :excited: If only "Pretty Dull" and "I'm Not Alright" were intended for the album, though, what about "Home Sweet Home"? I think that's the only other Ariel song, right? For that matter, what on earth is the "New New New" snippet? :creep:

And to anyone else who has ordered the B-sides from Amoeba: have you received any kind of confirmation email? I'm still waiting for word from them to know it's real :defeated:

I also gave up on getting those Polaroids and just ordered the deluxe bundle with only the DL and the lithograph. I NEED THAT LITHOGRAPH. Though I have my own personalized signature from her :pray: I haven't posted that yet, have I? Reminding myself to post all the concert pics I said I would later today.

Oh, you could totally have read it! I really think "Pretty Dull" will get released on part two even though Sky only sang it live once, and it'd be great because the performance we have of it was poorly recorded and I barely understand what she says.

"Home Sweet Home" wasn't intended for the album, and it's the only song we know that Sky did with Chris Braide. I don't know why Jon Brion has been ignored but at least "I'm on Top" is getting released somehow. I assumed "New New New New" was "I'm on Top" because I knew about that title in early July and Sky only performed it about two weeks later, but now I have no idea of what that might be... All we have of information on that song is that snippet and that it's "the gay cousin" of "Red Lips."

(Edit: I confused "Home Sweet Home" which is Blake Mills with "One Way to Heaven" which is Chris Braide. "Home Sweet Home" wasn't included on I Will anyways, so I'm not sure if it could get released as an outtake.)

Also I've received an e-mail from Sky's store telling me that the lithograph will be shipped within the next twenty days...

Wow, well I just watched IRL! It was intriguing, but I didn't really understand the ending or full concept I guess... 

Anyone care to explain?

She was drugged and the entire time she was freaking out about the guy following her, it was to protect her from her boyfriend.

I'm sure some critic would talk about how it's a social commentary on how drug abuse causes mental issues in young adults though

BzhmW.png

She was drugged and the entire time she was freaking out about the guy following her, it was to protect her from her boyfriend.

I'm sure some critic would talk about how it's a social commentary on how drug abuse causes mental issues in young adults though

So was that guy actually following her tho? Was her boyfriend actually bad? What about the ending??

H0bDaqU.gif

I'm just going to butt in here for a second and say:

1_166159634.jpg

…for the sake of anyone who wants to but still hasn't watched IRL. i can't be the only one in that group, right?

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

I'm just going to butt in here for a second and say:

1_166159634.jpg

…for the sake of anyone who wants to but still hasn't watched IRL. i can't be the only one in that group, right?

It wasn't a spoiler, it was a one sentence plot summary ;)

BzhmW.png

It wasn't a spoiler, it was a one sentence plot summary  ;)

I know.  :)

I figured out almost as much from the trailer tbh

I just wanted to avoid getting to actual spoilers. :eek:

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png