TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 hour ago, Mountain said:

With Sir gjIP.gif

He's actually my husband 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

after reading the whole interview, it seems that Sky is also pressuring herself too... and i do get it, after so many years we want our stuff out there as we want them to be seen. but knowing her troubles with the label, this ain't helping either. :uh:

so the album is pretty much done, she needs final touches and the music video needs better editing... how come than this takes months and more years now? :uh:

the more I read the more I have questions.

12 minutes ago, imStiflersMom said:

after reading the whole interview, it seems that Sky is also pressuring herself too... and i do get it, after so many years we want our stuff out there as we want them to be seen. but knowing her troubles with the label, this ain't helping either. :uh:

so the album is pretty much done, she needs final touches and the music video needs better editing... how come than this takes months and more years now? :uh:

the more I read the more I have questions.

the album is not done, she said herself that she was still writing it just a few months ago. she is retconning. there is no way she finished writing, recording, mixing, and mastering everything over the summer, especially considering she had festival obligations.

3 hours ago, Greta Bowie said:

maybe things will be clearer after desert daze festival... if we don't have an answer/release of masochism or don't forget mv in october i think we can give up on 2022

we been gave up on 2022. i do think she is actually working towards finishing it but i think it will be ready by spring at the earliest and knowing sky's perfectionist ass we likely won't get it until next summer or fall, if we ever get it at all. i wouldn't even mind a 2023 masochism release because it would be 10 years since night time my time and at this point, what difference does a few months make?

it would be smart to release descending in december, just to let people know she does actually have a plan this time. it would be in line with her announcing don't forget on the last day of march which was so comically sky.

Guys, forget about 2022.

March 2023 is the next goal lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde