TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Ok, so the Night Time, My Time Instrumentals are here but I don't know how to download them, maybe someone knows? Idunno if this was already posted

gggah what a horrible site. you need to have an account to listen to the songs and you have to be SOMEbody to have an account 

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

Any Bsides part two info yet?

Nothing. :(

Ok, so the Night Time, My Time Instrumentals are here but I don't know how to download them, maybe someone knows? Idunno if this was already posted

Yeah, it's been posted sometime ago but unfortunately that site is related to publishing so it isn't that easy to get the songs from there. Such a pity though as it'd be awesome to have the instrumentals.

omg sky's plays on last fm beat lanas. i never thought id ever listen to an artist as much as lana. lol sky's slowly becoming my #1 (sorry not sorry, well #1 next to lana, although like ugh idk anymore) it all started when ata asked lola if NT MT was any good :flutter: 

Someone knows why Sky covered "Stand Back" by Stevie Nicks? I know she likes the song/artists, but it was for something?
I don't know why but I feel like it was going to be on her debut 2010 album or released as a single... we even have an official remix haha.

Any info guys?

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

omg guys im sorry this playlist is taking too long. my week's full of exams. today i was supposed to have a math quiz but my teacher rescheduled it too thursday, and tomorrows bio, and the day after is chem, and the day after is math  :deadbanana:  will have it done by this weekend.

I The album is only getting released right now in the UK and I wanted to get it on the US release so I had to get it from her store also they were giving out posters with it so that's another reason why I got it but they never shipped it, only the CDs. Pretty sure the same thing is going to happen again. Oh well, free merchandise I guess :laugh:

I got a survey from myPlay and I literally ripped them a new one even though there were no issues with my service per se

BzhmW.png

I'm just gonna make shit up about next orders I make so I get more copies for the price of one tbh.

My primary complaint was shipping costs, it shipped from one state north of me and it cost $5? uh no

BzhmW.png