TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sky's to do list:
- Release the music video for "24 Hours"
- Release B-Sides part II
- Do some radio shows and interviews across the USA

- Release B-Sides part III (not likely but... yeah)
- Leak some Cry Baby and Wild at Heart songs on a random soundcloud profile

- Work with some EDM producers and release a hit
- Leak the rest of her shelved albums
- Record something with Charli XCX

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

The only ones that matter to me :legend:

We can only hope and pray  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:  :icant:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Sky's to do list:

- Release the music video for "24 Hours"

- Release B-Sides part II

- Do some radio shows and interviews across the USA

- Release B-Sides part III (not likely but... yeah)

- Leak some Cry Baby and Wild at Heart songs on a random soundcloud profile

- Work with some EDM producers and release a hit

- Leak the rest of her shelved albums

- Record something with Charli XCX

I could see the first three within a year, the XCX is possible

The leakage is something she's personally against so no

She worked with Steve Aoki and that was canned. I get the impression she doesn't care much for EDM, but I'd love a Disclosure collab

BzhmW.png

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/ci53cssk69s1lp1n4sa7k449ra8?e

Sky Ferreira is about to launch an arena tour opening for Miley Cyrus. Sky will be joining Rolling Stone to answer your questions on a Google+ Hangout on Air. Submit questions now by clicking anywhere on the Hangout screen. The most voted questions will rise to the top, so be creative.

Rolling Stone live chat tomorrow//1 PM. Sign uphttp://smarturl.it/skyhang

Guys, it's time for us to ask her the questions we have always wanted her to answer ;)

I just started with a few:

How come at the end of "Night Time, My Time" you didn't include the movie recording sayin "Night time is my time" like you do during live shows?

How do you feel about the songs you won't even use again or release being leaked? People really like your past and present music.

Sky I know you might won't talk about your shelved albums but can you confirm if the title of the 3 shelved albums are: Cry Baby, Wild at Heart and I'm Not Alright?

I could see the first three within a year, the XCX is possible

The leakage is something she's personally against so no

She worked with Steve Aoki and that was canned. I get the impression she doesn't care much for EDM, but I'd love a Disclosure collab

Tbh the Steve Aoki song is way too honest and angst for the overall EDM scene haha, maybe he felt like people wouldn't even care about the lyrics, you know, we live in a very "connected" world and people are so blind about using social media and stuff like that.

Also, I feel like Sky feels she's too cool to follow trends lol, but it would be terribly amazing to hear her all the time on the radio with a catchy and dancey tune.

There was a HUGE leakage 2 years ago, and many people were so freaking sure that Sky leaked those songs (around 8-16 songs were leaked) on soundcloud, it was a little after she pushed back her album for the second or third time.

I don't think she's against leaks, I mean, she would LOVE to have a bunch of leaks by her favorite musicians lol, but she's against leaks of music being released soon, and that's unfair for her. If a few songs from her shelved album leaks and she won't use them anymore then she won't feel bad about it, she wouldn't mind.... but if a song or songs from her upcoming project leaks then she might take twitter to say fuck you to the leakers, and I don't blame her.

Enjoy :D