TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

my perfect setlist would be:

don't forget

ynto

red lips

descending

pretty dull (with interpolation of hit so hard by hole)

voices carry

boys

lost in my bedroom

16 psyche (chelsea wolfe cover)

amld

guardian

the freezing (with jorge)

downhill lullaby (with ethel cain joining her after the first chorus - interpolation of bitter sweet symphony by the verve)

1 hour ago, skyptolemaea said:

don't forget

ynto

red lips

descending

voices carry

boys

lost in my bedroom

amld

guardian

downhill lullaby (with ethel cain joining her after the first chorus - interpolation of bitter sweet symphony by the verve)

What kind of fanfic is this 😂 

It's not like she is going to do covers or interpolations of songs you like, the perfect setlist for anyone would be that she actually plays all the songs she planned without getting on stage late or having tech issues. 

Ethel Cain lol, she is busy being an artist, she won't waste her time on a very problematic singer. (and I don't even like Ethel, but she is waaaaay better than Sky on every level). 

But hey, you can dream ☺ 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

33 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

It's not like she is going to do covers or interpolations of songs you like, the perfect setlist for anyone would be that she actually plays all the songs she planned without getting on stage late or having tech issues. 

Ethel Cain lol, she is busy being an artist, she won't waste her time on a very problematic singer. (and I don't even like Ethel, but she is waaaaay better than Sky on every level). 

But hey, you can dream ☺ 

damn, no need to get on their ass because Sky is unreliable. We do only have our dreams

31 minutes ago, EmptyPromises said:

damn, no need to get on their ass because Sky is unreliable. We do only have our dreams

Dreams and pitchforks for her (no pun intended).

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

But hey, you can dream ☺ 

its really not that serious:toofloppy:

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

10 hours ago, skyptolemaea said:

don't forget

ynto

red lips

descending

voices carry

boys

lost in my bedroom

amld

guardian

I love The Freezing!!!! 

My ideal setlist:

Don't Forget

Descending

I Blame Myself

You're Not The One

I Will

Pretty Dull

One Man Show

All My Lovers Die

Pray 4 Rain

99 Tears

One

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Downhill Lullaby

Boys

Don't Forget

Ain't Your Right

I Pray For Rain

Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)

Innocent Kind

I Will

Kristine (Interlude)

You're Not The One

Lost In My Bedroom

Descending

Voices Carry

All My Lovers Die

Night Time, My Time

11 hours ago, EXODUS said:

But hey, you can dream ☺ 

i can dream 💖💖💖

24 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

i can dream 💖💖💖

Hope you get to see her live. And I hope she really gives all to her audience, because lately she has been a mess, I don't think I would pay to see her live nowadays but oh boy she was fucking great back in 2013 when I saw her and met her. 

May tonights show be blessed, amen 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Nylon magazine interviewed both SFUpdates and Free Sky Ferreira adms lol

https://www.nylon.com/entertainment/free-sky-ferreira-fans-masochism-album-tour

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

13 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Slow month for Nylon, huh? 

25 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

the free sky ferreira sections... ijbol naur :lmao:

get that promo though jay, it's funny though cause he told me that he is done with her shit and fed up! no one can blame you though king

11 minutes ago, 111 said:

the free sky ferreira sections... ijbol naur :lmao:

get that promo though jay, it's funny though cause he told me that he is done with her shit and fed up! no one can blame you though king

This, easy coins or exposure. 

But hey, Sky owes him, he did better promo for her than herself or Capitol lol