TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

14 hours ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Question for the culture: why is she still performing Guardian if it's scrapped?

Guardian was only scrapped from the album but she always planned in released the song even as a standalone single or in the ntmt reissue

Her mom said is Sky favorite song she has ever done so it probably will never be scrapped 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Guardian, Legends, I Pray 4 Rain, Always Ready and All To Myself could be a cute 5 track ep if she finished the songs properly 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

1 hour ago, Veinsineon said:

How are people still here without even a real snippet to live off of

Stanning sky forces you to take up breatharianism. In this realm we feed off our own visions 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

On 7/1/2023 at 11:21 PM, Kurt said:

Pretty Dull was on the setlist for this session…

… but naturally, it didn’t get uploaded (or she didn’t perform it at all) :rip:

We could’ve had a professionally recorded performance of the song but we STAY losing :rip:

An article on Vice says she performed most of Ghost, and You're Not The One from the upcoming album

11 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Guardian was only scrapped from the album but she always planned in released the song even as a standalone single or in the ntmt reissue

Her mom said is Sky favorite song she has ever done so it probably will never be scrapped 

Is the NTMT reissue confirmed? I've seen it discussed here multiple times, but I always assumed it was hypothetical. I'd love Guardian, Pretty Dull, and I'm Not Alright to make it on.

3 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

Is the NTMT reissue confirmed? I've seen it discussed here multiple times, but I always assumed it was hypothetical. I'd love Guardian, Pretty Dull, and I'm Not Alright to make it on.

i mean… “confirmed” in the sky ferreira universe. she just talked about it and then nothing happened 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

5 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

She mentioned it once or twice through the years, but nothing concrete really.. people are just hyped due to the album's 10th anniversary coming up

4 hours ago, 111 said:

sky stuff
———LOVE IN STEREO-126 bpm.zip
———PRETTY DOLL-87 bpm.zip

111 loses sometimes 

:um2:

Ok but was the title confirmed Pretty Dull or Doll? I’ve always assumed it was Doll but fans decided to name it Dull from the lyrics