TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Sooo confirmed second single???

Night Time, My Time got a video and it wasn't a single.

Only Sky knows if it's a single or not lol, let's hope it is.

IBM and 24 Hours could smash on radio, those are the most radio friendly tracks on NTMT along with YNTO and LIS.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Think she said in an interview that IBM could quite-possibly-near-definitely be the next single. 24 Hours and IBM could do so well, given the right promotion. Boys has a chance too, although it probably wouldn't do as well in the charts.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Okay, I will admit that the Unicord Kid and Unknown Mortal Orchestra remix of EIE are really good. But the others...sub-par.

I've heard the Johnny Danger one (bleurgh), but what's the other?

Krystal Klear remix of EIE?

BUgY0NJCIAE7JWe.png

"When’s the next album out?

Whenever it’s done. I’m doing stuff now but I don’t know if it’s for an album. Just songs for different people."

:rip:

I wish she would leak her old albums, but I know how much she hates leaks, so it would probably never happen. :sky:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Pretty recently I realized how perfect "Haters Anonymous" really is. I've been overplaying it so much lately! It's such a fun song  :flutter:

inb4 i get "whatever" comments  :usrs:

EQFO7rX.png

Pretty recently I realized how perfect "Haters Anonymous" really is. I've been overplaying it so much lately! It's such a fun song  :flutter:

inb4 i get "whatever" comments  :usrs:

I like the connection between Suck/Lick My Twit/Twat and Haters Anonymous honestly, I wish the former had been released officially

BzhmW.png

I like the connection between Suck/Lick My Twit/Twat and Haters Anonymous honestly, I wish the former had been released officially

I would kill for a lossless versions of that one.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Can you leak some of the songs from those aborted albums of yours onto the internet please?

Okay!

:sky:

Surprisingly enough, I didn't detect any sarcasm or irony in that little short answer.

Let's hope she leaks something haha

With her debut release Night Time, My TimeSky Ferreira cemented herself as a frontrunner in a new wave of brazenly self-aware and nonchalantly self-depricating pop starlets. She blames herself for her "reputation" (whatever that may be), but papparazzi-fueled gossip aside, the singer's release was a surprisingly refreshing, masterfully written, and cohesive set of pure, hook-driven pop.

In preparation for appearances on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, a performance at the AMP Awards, and her first show at Barcelona's Sónar Festival, Ferreira is now releasing a set of official remixes from her debut release. Here we have an exclusive pair by way of recent G.O.O.D. Music signee Benny Cassette. Listen below as the Los Angeles-based producer bolsters the tight snares of the singer's "Blame Myself" into a trap-addled bounce and softens the lovelorn "You're Not the One" into a breezy, skip-along groove.

Sky Ferreira - "Blame Myself" (Benny Cassette Remix)

Sky Ferreira - "You're Not The One" (Benny Cassette Remix)

http://www.spin.com/articles/sky-ferreira-blame-myself-youre-not-the-one-good-music-benny-cassette-remix/

Sadly both have been taken down :( Anyone ripped them?

Sky Ferreira - "Blame Myself" (Benny Cassette Remix)

Sky Ferreira - "You're Not The One" (Benny Cassette Remix)

http://www.spin.com/articles/sky-ferreira-blame-myself-youre-not-the-one-good-music-benny-cassette-remix/

Sadly both have been taken down :( Anyone ripped them?

I just wanted to post this. Why they have been taken down? Copyright?

I'm trying to search for it.

Don't forget about her surfin the digital waves on ha Chocolate in "1985"

Let me keep begging her for Pretty Dull on twitter

I just wanted to post this. Why they have been taken down? Copyright?

I'm trying to search for it.

She retweeted the link at like 1 AM EST today but they were already down...wtf

I think Benny made them private because he has 0 public sounds

BzhmW.png

She retweeted the link at like 1 AM EST today but they were already down...wtf

I think Benny made them private because he has 0 public sounds

I got the (removed) soundcloud links from the article but does someone knows how to rip them? (I heard some people say it's possible in some way but I'm not  sure)

Blame Myself (Benny Cassette Remix)

You're Not The One (Benny Cassette Remix)