TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I think Sky makes her music like this: she gets a really cool dark enigmatic mystical edgy sentence or word randomly during sleep and keep them in a paper til there's enough to make a song, and that's why is taking so long to finish this album 

Spoiler

"I adore the bludgeon affection/blue lips and roses/the gag and the bind/ I walked with fire all the lifeblood and desire"

"Tears of fire in the sky makes me feel good to be alive/mystified, armed to the teeth, nails through and empty heart that never bleeds"

"Times is out while I'm sinking in quicksand with the master, but I don't care anymore"

"I shed my deceit, cause all my lovers die/my martyr has lost it's path" 

And the entirety of Innocent kind:xgiggle:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 9/5/2023 at 10:53 AM, EmptyPromises said:

i wanna do drugs to it and heighten the experience

sky ferreira on her thoughts before making a song post wild at heart

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

5 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

I think Sky makes her music like this: she gets a really cool dark enigmatic mystical edgy sentence or word randomly during sleep and keep them in a paper til there's enough to make a song, and that's why is taking so long to finish this album 

Hide contents

"I adore the bludgeon affection/blue lips and roses/the gag and the bind/ I walked with fire all the lifeblood and desire"

"Tears of fire in the sky makes me feel good to be alive/mystified, armed to the teeth, nails through and empty heart that never bleeds"

"Times is out while I'm sinking in quicksand with the master, but I don't care anymore"

"I shed my deceit, cause all my lovers die/my martyr has lost it's path" 

And the entirety of Innocent kind:xgiggle:

i actually do really appreciate her lyricism, i think she's a great writer when she actually gets the fuck around to it. some lyrics are more obscure than others but i feel like context is important

Spoiler

my interpretation of innocent kind is that it's about her alleged label drama and lack of artistic freedom; "static on the grid" she feels stationary, "the absence does no good" self explanatory, "wanted to black out the moon but she's not the innocent kind" they wanted to curate a false identity for her but she wasn't going down without a fight, "absinthe in the tower" likening herself to a prisoner and probably alluding to using substances to cope, "slow cuts through the hour" prolonged torture etc

4 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

anyway how did that free sky ferreira fans gathering go? no one showed up this time?

:crying5:

update: OH THEY DID!

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cwepek3Nja1/

So did three people show up this time? That's an improvement from the last one I guess 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

21 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

pretty isn’t pretty off guts kinda giving sky……that just me or? 

YES bad idea right also gives heavy boys/ain't your right vibes 

kinda need that remix

yesiknowthathesmyexbutcantdopeoplereconnectionlyseehimasafriend biggest lie i ever said:beyonce:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

30 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

is this lana's ex/actual boyfriend? who's this

edit: oh it's him

now you tell me sky's everywhere has pics with everybody but the lack of releases.............

right

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind