TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

28 minutes ago, joeboe30 said:

at this point what does masochism even sound like? is all the stuff that's leaked intended to be on the record/the full album or just fan composed concepts? i'm not really a sky leak listener.. saving myself for the official release :sky:

who wants to tell her :eek2:

When I got into my ca-a-a-a-a-a-r and drove away from stanning 

clowncar.jpg

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

4 hours ago, joeboe30 said:

at this point what does masochism even sound like? is all the stuff that's leaked intended to be on the record/the full album or just fan composed concepts? i'm not really a sky leak listener.. saving myself for the official release :sky:

hate to say it like this but theres a likelihood this is gonna be all of us before that happens

FWLHMLaXkAAd1uL.jpg

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

1 hour ago, 111 said:

lyme disease is curable with antibiotics...

thats what makes it feel like BS. I was under the impression that a round of antibiotics fixes Lyme.

Its probably "Hollywood Lyme" if you know what I mean. And tbh there's nothing shameful about keeping her struggles to herself, but its disappointing that she'd use such an excuse to cover up (dare I say) bad decisions taken.

1 hour ago, 111 said:

lyme disease is curable with antibiotics...

I think there’s a certain timeframe you need to get treated by. If you miss it, the bacteria that causes it hides in different places in your body and that causes chronic/long term Lyme.

If she does have Lyme I don’t blame her for not being able to finish stuff, it sounds like a nightmare.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/24iefm/lyme_disease_has_ruined_my_life_and_i_just_needed/

13 hours ago, joeboe30 said:

If she still has the rights to the music she made under capitol, the ones that will make the cut are probably;

All My Lovers Die 

Descending

I Pray For Rain (she'd be insane not to)

Innocent Kind

Don't Forget

Downhill Lullaby

Maybe (probably not): guardian

My sad suspicion is that she doesn't have much more (if any) other than these. The other leaked songs are not really good, so Idk. I think the whole delay has been due to her not being finished or satisfied with the record. I also suspect she barely recorded any new music since 2019  — Guardian (2014); IPFR (2015); AMLD, DL, DF (2017/2018); Descending (2019) — Most of the other leaks are from 2015... so yeah, based on a decade of evidences since I've been following her and anticipating this album, I don't believe she ever had enough (good) material for the record other than these songs, and the main reason is that she probably got messed up with some bad stuff and has been dealing with the aftermath of that for some years, but I digress. Anyway, I'm rooting for her and I hope she gets to officially release at least All My Lovers Die & I Pray For Rain, because they're THAT good and genuinely instant classics (and Guardian as well). What a waste..

2 minutes ago, eli98 said:

Anyway, I'm rooting for her and I hope she gets to officially release at least All My Lovers Die & I Pray For Rain, because they're THAT good and genuinely instant classics (and Guardian as well). What a waste..

ready for the day that i get to listen to these for the first time :hottie:

12 hours ago, cherryblossoms said:

I think there’s a certain timeframe you need to get treated by. If you miss it, the bacteria that causes it hides in different places in your body and that causes chronic/long term Lyme.

If she does have Lyme I don’t blame her for not being able to finish stuff, it sounds like a nightmare.

https://www.reddit.com/r/offmychest/comments/24iefm/lyme_disease_has_ruined_my_life_and_i_just_needed/

you don't wanna hear my thoughts on this matter

enhanced-buzz-wide-15933-1368127897-20.jpg

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Personally I think the drug use permanently fucked up her brain 

as someone who used to love calling her junkie and i'm sure she is no stranger to sniffing around, there are a couple things i learnt over the years: 

her last few struggling defenders will start a fight over any mentions of drug abuse, so it's not worth the headache to Ellen and the #JailSkyFerreira movement although it's fun drama! 

another thing is, blaming something other than HER just achieves what she has been doing herself for the last decade. i have not once seen this girl take ownership or responsibility for anything that's going on around her and as can be seen on my previous post even in 2010 she had the same deflecting and blaming language.  

everyone in LA and the music industry are on something, whether it's the little baggies or the pharma drugs/pills or the green devil... i would have partied with sky ferreira in her younger days, do some molly and drag her ass to a studio have some fun, my point is that y'all need to stop trying to come up with the perfect excuse that explains these girls actions and behaviour when she was doing the exact same thing in 2010, everyone at the time completely believed her when she kept saying she was being shelved/delayed, before there was any "lyme disease", before there was any white lines and black beaches, and look i'm sure capitol was no easy to deal with but she has been brainwashing us into blaming the big bad label for over a decade and I WON'T HAVE ANY OF IT!