TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She's giving warmth and health :wub:

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

13 minutes ago, lanasugarysweet444 said:

What was the tracklist?

the entire ntmt except Kristine

the entire ghost ep except red lips

don't forget, guardian, pretty dull, downhill, voices carry and hands all over me

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Okay people who were at the concert confirmed it was real! I think we can move now.

Sky was pretty upset during it because of the sound issues. Hopefully she isn’t discouraged from performing it for the rest of the tour.

"sound issues" for the last 5 years is getting a bit old... can she come up with something new for me to drag her? just say you can't sing anymore and go girl 

you know what let me still drag her ass

it was acceptable for the pitchfork 2019 performance... ok she had sound issues fine.

it was FINE again for the first show she did last year... it had been years since performed, WHATEVER.

but after a dozen shows she still can not sing to save her life? or fix these "sound issues"? that's what SOUNDCHECKS are for, but i can tell she don't show up for those because this can not be the result of someone practising and putting in the effort to make a high quality show. even her band is struggling at points. what does she do seriously? does she just give them all the songs to learn and shows up to the stage and expects it to go great? these shows are giving soundchecks with the amount of times she restarts a song or one of the band members is playing wrong or her vocals can't be heard (i bet her chain smoking ass hasn't trained or warmed up her voice in years)... people need to stop making excuses for this, y'all are paying money to go see this woman act an unprofessional fool on stage while putting on her moody victim mask being like "oooh this is the worst show i've ever done" well whose fault is that mary? has she ever said sorry or apologised for any of these messy ass shows?

enough.gif

#jailskyferreira

13 minutes ago, 111 said:

you know what let me still drag her ass

it was acceptable for the pitchfork 2019 performance... ok she had sound issues fine.

it was FINE again for the first show she did last year... it had been years since performed, WHATEVER.

but after a dozen shows she still can not sing to save her life? or fix these "sound issues"? that's what SOUNDCHECKS are for, but i can tell she don't show up for those because this can not be the result of someone practising and putting in the effort to make a high quality show. even her band is struggling at points. what does she do seriously? does she just give them all the songs to learn and shows up to the stage and expects it to go great? these shows are giving soundchecks with the amount of times she restarts a song or one of the band members is playing wrong or her vocals can't be heard (i bet her chain smoking ass hasn't trained or warmed up her voice in years)... people need to stop making excuses for this, y'all are paying money to go see this woman act an unprofessional fool on stage while putting on her moody victim mask being like "oooh this is the worst show i've ever done" well whose fault is that mary? has she ever said sorry or apologised for any of these messy ass shows?

enough.gif

#jailskyferreira

is it that serious ma? damn😭

6 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

is it that serious ma? damn😭

It’s not but also

it is lol like if you’re a touring artist, and you constantly have “sound issues”, that’s on you lol (the artist). Fix your shit/get new crew

i just think of the Beyoncé concert where someone got the lights wrong and she goes “somebody getting fired”

negAbhB.png