TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So after over an hour, a rep from the venue came out to say the venue had technical difficulties. Finally after 2 hours Sky came out and said “this time it’s not my fault”. She was amazing though. Despite some restarts at the very end when attempting to sing Ghost, it was a very good show. I’m shocked by how powerful her voice is. She also giggled the whole time and kept saying thank you and “I’m not much of a talker”. Awkward as ever but cute and a lot of fun. She sang everything NTMT plus Guardian, DF, DL, Innocent Kind, Hands All Over Me, Voices Carry, Ghost, Sad Dream (she started crying during singing it) and Everything is Embarassing. Seems like she’s finally gaining some confidence in the tour, although she still has work to do

3 hours ago, Kristine said:

So after over an hour, a rep from the venue came out to say the venue had technical difficulties. Finally after 2 hours Sky came out and said “this time it’s not my fault”. She was amazing though. Despite some restarts at the very end when attempting to sing Ghost, it was a very good show. I’m shocked by how powerful her voice is. She also giggled the whole time and kept saying thank you and “I’m not much of a talker”. Awkward as ever but cute and a lot of fun. She sang everything NTMT plus Guardian, DF, DL, Innocent Kind, Hands All Over Me, Voices Carry, Ghost, Sad Dream (she started crying during singing it) and Everything is Embarassing. Seems like she’s finally gaining some confidence in the tour, although she still has work to do

when is it ever your fault girl 

the way she has absolutely NO SHAME in being like that:eartha:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

32 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

the way she has absolutely NO SHAME in being like that:eartha:

My friend that came with me was shook at how Sky just did whatever tf she wanted. But he still left like wow I kinda loved it though. The crowd was super hyped and just forgave it because we all knew what we were getting into 

36 minutes ago, melodrama said:

2 hours late is too much wtf, why didn't anyone say anything there?

Y'all should bring tomatoes next time just in case.

Apparently there was legitimate problems at the venue. A security guard came up on stage and announced it. There was also some shady business going on in the bathroom, there were cops there and also I think the toilets were clogged. Just a cluster tbh

14 minutes ago, Kristine said:

Apparently there was legitimate problems at the venue. A security guard came up on stage and announced it. There was also some shady business going on in the bathroom, there were cops there and also I think the toilets were clogged. Just a cluster tbh

dang sky clogging up the toilets and getting up to her old shenanigans like it's september 2013 all over again. masochism is COMING. :')

toilet-plumbing.gif

reface-2022-09-19-08-00-15-01-01.jpg

someone on reddit posted "She was two hours late in Dallas.... I’m mad/sad and want a refund" and someone commented "Why are you upset?" and went on to justify themselves by saying she is setting the tone for the tour and this is what people should expect and enjoy from her...

when i tell you there are no words... 

squidward-twitching-eye.gif

2 hours ago, 111 said:

someone on reddit posted "She was two hours late in Dallas.... I’m mad/sad and want a refund" and someone commented "Why are you upset?" and went on to justify themselves by saying she is setting the tone for the tour and this is what people should expect and enjoy from her...

my friend says that she does it to allow for the gays to mingle before her show. And then I realize she is a true ally queen

3 hours ago, 111 said:

Speechless, they really deserve another 10 years without Masochism.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

12 hours ago, Kristine said:

Honestly, the delay drama to the side, at least she’s getting a little more comfortable on stage and bringing good vocals! It sounds like the shows itself are pretty well done and entertaining, with the exception of restarts. It is Sky tho so I wouldn’t complain too much about that, especially now lol

1 hour ago, SinclairKills23 said:

Honestly, the delay drama to the side, at least she’s getting a little more comfortable on stage and bringing good vocals! It sounds like the shows itself are pretty well done and entertaining, with the exception of restarts. It is Sky tho so I wouldn’t complain too much about that, especially now lol

agreed. I am also shocked by how many people just love her. The crowd was going crazy for her and cheering her on when she would get nervous. There was probably 500+ people at the Austin show and afterwards everyone was raving about how amazing she was. Say what you want but she’s still got it. She just needs to surround herself with the right people to make shit happen and act on it

7 hours ago, Kristine said:

This absolute setup for like, 20 different Sky jokes