TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 2/8/2024 at 9:01 PM, hisdruidess said:

Sky left a comment on the very cool director @ssion_official’s pinned post on ig saying “I’m waiting” and he replied “let’s go!”

she’s cooking something 

fingers crossed that they go to the studio to produce new music

I love this one btw 

In 2024 I think it's time to truly retire her. She never wanted to release another album. We should truly let her fade into obscurity for good. I will no longer be keeping up with Miss Sky Ferrari any longer, she has done so much damage to my psyche, I might need behavioral therapy to recover from the trauma. I have deleted all her music and plan on getting electro shock therapy or something to suppress any memory I have of Night Time My Time or Everything Is Embarrassing (the rest is pretty forgettable as is)

Toodles, Sky Ferrari

9 hours ago, Americanboy said:

In 2024 I think it's time to truly retire her. She never wanted to release another album. We should truly let her fade into obscurity for good. I will no longer be keeping up with Miss Sky Ferrari any longer, she has done so much damage to my psyche, I might need behavioral therapy to recover from the trauma. I have deleted all her music and plan on getting electro shock therapy or something to suppress any memory I have of Night Time My Time or Everything Is Embarrassing (the rest is pretty forgettable as is)

Toodles, Sky Ferrari

Lol that’s dramatic 😂

I don't know, judging from what we have hear so far from the supposed second album, nothing was on par to "Night Time, My Time". Probably "Don't Forget" was the best one by far. That's what happens sometimes when you release such an amazing and timeless record, that maybe anything you do after it sounds like a let down. She really made the perfect debut album for her. So all things considered and after SO MANY YEARS waiting for a follow up, seeing the quality was not that memorable I don't even care if we don't get the album anymore. 

dbr33 changed their search engine now the newest uploads are not the first ones anymore...

it's not only over for sky but for us too

anyway l-word Pretty Dull!!!

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

23 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

dbr33 changed their search engine now the newest uploads are not the first ones anymore...

it's not only over for sky but for us too

anyway l-word Pretty Dull!!!

I noticed this the other day, it’s so over :brigitte:

On 2/21/2024 at 8:07 AM, PCM86 said:

I don't know, judging from what we have hear so far from the supposed second album, nothing was on par to "Night Time, My Time". Probably "Don't Forget" was the best one by far. That's what happens sometimes when you release such an amazing and timeless record, that maybe anything you do after it sounds like a let down. She really made the perfect debut album for her. So all things considered and after SO MANY YEARS waiting for a follow up, seeing the quality was not that memorable I don't even care if we don't get the album anymore. 

Well, thats you. i thought the newer material was great and an evolution over NTMT. Downhill and All My Lovers Die alone wash most of her debut 

On 2/21/2024 at 3:07 PM, PCM86 said:

I Pray for Rain and All My Lovers Die are literally holy grails what are you talking about

24 minutes ago, Chalamet Eyes said:

I Pray for Rain and All My Lovers Die are literally holy grails what are you talking about

Maybe I have to listen to them more but with two listenings nothing caught my attention, nothing was so instant as her debut. Will see how it changes on me...

But overall I'm just over this era, I think it will never come out so...

1 hour ago, PCM86 said:

Maybe I have to listen to them more but with two listenings nothing caught my attention, nothing was so instant as her debut. Will see how it changes on me...

But overall I'm just over this era, I think it will never come out so...

maybe thats bc they're still demos but the potential is definitely there